The Student Room Group

You know those perfect people...

...who are literally blessed in every possible way?

They're crazily good looking, have a perfect academic record, talented at another whole other load like sports, drama, music etc etc, and come from nice families and backgrounds...

And just being in their presence makes you feel really insecure

:sad:

Does anyone else know of a perfect person?

*perfect as in what I've defined above

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Serine Soul

They're crazily good looking, have a perfect academic record, talented at another whole other load like sports, drama, music etc etc, and come from nice families and backgrounds...

Grass is always greener on the other side. I get what you mean, but it's a matter of perspective.
Yet to meet one.
Perfect people are just better at hiding the problems in their lives. Or worse, don't realise they have them.
Literally most of my friends and acquaintances. I look like a potato next to them lol.:biggrin:

Yeah I do know someone like that. :console:
Reply 6
you now that person who doesnt even revise and get A's and you spend your whole day revising and get C's
Reply 7
Nope.

I've known many people who I look at and think wow they've really got their lives together, but then ''behind their closed doors'' its a different story haha.
Original post by Student403
Perfect people are just better at hiding the problems in their lives. Or worse, don't realise they have them.

I guess so lol. But you look at them and think 'what problems could they possibly have?'
They've got perfect social lives and are all in relationships, with other perfect people

Original post by monstergirl
Literally most of my friends and acquaintances. I look like a potato next to them lol.:biggrin:

I know the feeling haha
Original post by Ayyylmaoo
Grass is always greener on the other side. I get what you mean, but it's a matter of perspective.

Indeed, I find that grass skirts really do suit me.
This might not be the best coping mechanism for you, but I always imagine they're really aggressively flatulent. Works for me.
I guess so lol. But you look at them and think 'what problems could they possibly have?'
They've got perfect social lives and are all in relationships, with other perfect people

I know the feeling haha

I've known someone like that for years. One day, I found out her mum had cancer
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Axel Johann
Yeah I do know someone like that. :console:

:hugs:
Original post by Inexorably
Nope.

I've known many people who I look at and think wow they've really got their lives together, but then ''behind their closed doors'' its a different story haha.

These are literally 17-19 year olds who've had their lives together from the day they were born :lol:
Perfect imperfections :h:
Original post by mkap
you now that person who doesnt even revise and get A's and you spend your whole day revising and get C's

Most of the people who I know that fit this category secretely work away in their spare time and pretend not to work for fear of being labelled.
I'm as imperfect as you can get but I think perfection is overrated :h:
Original post by Student403
I've known someone like that for years. One day, I found out she her mum had cancer

Oh...

That's so sad to hear
Reply 18
I prefer the broken type, guess I prefer the underdog.
:hugs:

These are literally 17-19 year olds who've had their lives together from the day they were born :lol:

They don't suffer any kinda emotional issues at all? Idk how well you know them :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest