The Student Room Group

Girls, do any one of you actually find skinny guys attractive?

Scroll to see replies

Personally, I prefer them slim and fit. Never liked muscular boys. My boyfriend has broad shoulders, a slim waist and is slightly toned, which is just how I like 'em.
Muscular, bearded (and long haired) men are more than okay, though. But a baby face with muscles? Hell no.
Imagine having sex with a skinny guy
My first boyfriend was pretty skinny, so yeah I can find a skinny man attractive.
Reply 43
**** going to the gym to impress anyone else. I'll stay skinny/
Reply 44
Original post by xobeauty
Imagine having sex with a skinny guy

What do you imagine about it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 45
Original post by suhwaki
Personally, I prefer them slim and fit. Never liked muscular boys. My boyfriend has broad shoulders, a slim waist and is slightly toned, which is just how I like 'em.
Muscular, bearded (and long haired) men are more than okay, though. But a baby face with muscles? Hell no.

Why hell no to baby face and muscles ? What does that have to do with anything anyway, it wouldn't really be your choice if you had a baby face would it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RomanKing
Why hell no to baby face and muscles ? What does that have to do with anything anyway, it wouldn't really be your choice if you had a baby face would it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Of course it wouldn't, but that's just my personal preference. You did ask for personal preferences, didn't you..?
I usually don't find muscular people (in general) attractive, and definitely not if their head looks like it's mounted on the wrong body.
Looking young/youthful/younger than your actual age and having a baby face are not the same things, though.
Reply 47
Original post by suhwaki
Of course it wouldn't, but that's just my personal preference. You did ask for personal preferences, didn't you..?
I usually don't find muscular people (in general) attractive, and definitely not if their head looks like it's mounted on the wrong body.
Looking young/youthful/younger than your actual age and having a baby face are not the same things, though.

Really? So what is a baby face and if you not attracted to some one with a baby face and muscles for some reason then does that mean the baby faced guy should remain slim to 'suit' his face? Is that what your saying young buck?

Posted from TSR Mobile
What do you imagine about it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

nothing
Reply 49
nothing

So your comment didn't make sense, well done.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 50
YOUNG BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
All i can say is i've had a lot more attention (and sex) due to being bigger now, still small but no longer 'skinny'. Gone from 9 1/2 stone to 11.
My aim is to be pretty muscular (but small wrists etc and being 5'10 will ensure i won't be 'that' big... Not going to juice so again, some guys will be bigger) and lean. I can't honestly see how it makes a guy less attractive.

Fair enough if he's unnaturally big or really 'blocky' (poor shoulder width to waist ratio would lead to that) but the classic ripped/lean and muscular look is attractive imo.
Requires dedication, commitment, consistency etc which are all positive traits.

So some girls will like skinny guys, preferable to fat but 85% would take abs and muscle anyday. Even a slightly fatter guy with no ab definition but some muscle is preferable to a skinny guy.
Really? So what is a baby face and if you not attracted to some one with a baby face and muscles for some reason then does that mean the baby faced guy should remain slim to 'suit' his face? Is that what your saying young buck?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really.
Baby face as in people who still have their babyfat(?). You know, that extra pound which makes your cheeks look a bit rounder and puffy?
I'm not saying anything. It is not my business how other people decide they want to look. But usually, if a person starts working out, they lose that extra fat and their face slim down either a little bit or a lot, and becomes more contoured. Most people also lose their baby face with age/as they grow older, whether they work out or not. I'm not saying the opposite of having a baby face is having sunken in cheeks, and protruding eyes either.
As you probably know, some men may look far younger if they shave/older if they grow a beard or a moustache, but not having one doesn't necessarily mean they have a baby face either.
Reply 53
Original post by Unistudent77
All i can say is i've had a lot more attention (and sex) due to being bigger now, still small but no longer 'skinny'. Gone from 9 1/2 stone to 11.
My aim is to be pretty muscular (but small wrists etc and being 5'10 will ensure i won't be 'that' big... Not going to juice so again, some guys will be bigger) and lean. I can't honestly see how it makes a guy less attractive.

Fair enough if he's unnaturally big or really 'blocky' (poor shoulder width to waist ratio would lead to that) but the classic ripped/lean and muscular look is attractive imo.
Requires dedication, commitment, consistency etc which are all positive traits.

So some girls will like skinny guys, preferable to fat but 85% would take abs and muscle anyday. Even a slightly fatter guy with no ab definition but some muscle is preferable to a skinny guy.

Stop making me feel like **** :'( :'( ahhhhh
I'm going to be upset and you're responsible young one. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nah skinny is hot on a guy
Reply 55
Original post by Proxenus
Nah skinny is hot on a guy

Woop woop

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE=RomanKing;62919673]Stop making me feel like **** :'( :'( ahhhhh
I'm going to be upset and you're responsible young one. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lift then.
You can change your body bro so my sympathy is limited....
If you were complaining that you were 5'5 or had a birth mark etc i would react totally differently.
It's up to you to change.
So your comment didn't make sense, well done.

Posted from TSR Mobile

. Delete
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 58
Imagine riding a skinny guy

Why? I'm not gay so I don't think I'd want to m but what about it?

Imagine pounding a skinny girl?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why? I'm not gay so I don't think I'd want to m but what about it?

Imagine pounding a skinny girl?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok anyway. I don't think girls mind as long as you have other things to make up for it like a nice face to look at. Girls are more emotional brings so as long as they love you, there aren't seeing no flaws in you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending