The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

My stack of bio flashcards are 1cm high so far. I am satisfied :smile:
Finished revising from bio flashcards. This thread is my only motivation.
[QUOTE="Anon_98;62903525"]Ohh righttt. XD Yep, sorry.- apparently it's been a while. :colondollar: Well, don't know if you wanted all of them but the grade boundaries for the Chemistry units are slightly higher so here you go:

C1, C2, C3

A*=61
A=51
B=41

Here is a link to the document in case I've missed anything else. :smile:

http://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/246983-unit-level-raw-mark-and-ums-grade-boundaries-june-2015-now-includes-gcse.pdf[/QUOTE]

Thanks again! :biggrin:
Also guys, I'm doing a maths paper tomorrow in class, it's a calculator one apparently so do any of you know what topics may come up on a GCSE Higher Tier (possibly PiXL) maths paper?
Reply 1004
Btw guys, I just wanted to say that it genuinely makes me really happy that you're finding my thread useful. I'm glad everyone is feeling motivated and I hope that you all end up looking forward to exams by the time they arrive rather than dreading them. I don't know about all of you but I think I've come to realise that if you don't enjoy revision then there's little chance you can do well and tbh, I'm enjoying and looking forward to these sessions with all of you every single day. Probably sound like a mega nerd rn but it's actually becoming somewhat..fun. XD I've got 11 weeks or so before my first exam and if we keep this up then we'll all pass with flying colours come August. I promise. <3

P.S. Ever so sorry it's late.. :redface: but I've just put the timetable for tomorrow up. Hope you all have a nice first day at school + see you tomorrow evening!
Original post by Anon_98
Btw guys, I just wanted to say that it genuinely makes me really happy that you're finding my thread useful. I'm glad everyone is feeling motivated and I hope that you all end up looking forward to exams by the time they arrive rather than dreading them. I don't know about all of you but I think I've come to realise that if you don't enjoy revision then there's little chance you can do well and tbh, I'm enjoying and looking forward to these sessions with all of you every single day. Probably sound like a mega nerd rn but it's actually becoming somewhat..fun. XD I've got 11 weeks or so before my first exam and if we keep this up then we'll all pass with flying colours come August. I promise. <3

P.S. Ever so sorry it's late.. :redface: but I've just put the timetable for tomorrow up. Hope you all have a nice first day at school + see you tomorrow evening!

This might sound over the top but I love you for making this thread. I did no revision till I came across this.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anon_98

Thankyou so much! Btw where have you put the new timetable :colondollar::yep:
Reply 1007
Original post by TeaAndTextbooks
This might sound over the top but I love you for making this thread. I did no revision till I came across this.

Doesn't sound over the top at all, just really quite kind. Thank you so much + I'm incredibly glad I've managed to help you + others bc that's what this website is all about.

Original post by goal101
Thankyou so much! Btw where have you put the new timetable :colondollar::yep:

You're v welcome! In the first post, here is the link:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3896671
Original post by Anon_98
X

I see you're gaining a few fans :lol: This thread is genuinely good. The last time I joined a 'revision chat thread' we all used it to procrastinate and doss about. Anyway back to worrkkkk
Reply 1009
Original post by Carpe Diem Jay
I see you're gaining a few fans :lol: This thread is genuinely good. The last time I joined a 'revision chat thread' we all used it to procrastinate and doss about. Anyway back to worrkkkk

Don't make me laugh. :lol: Thank you!! - Ohh, that's not good + sounds like it defeated the purpose of the initial aim tbh. >.< It sort of, kindaa feels like a little like the year12/13 threads they have on here. Shame the uni students are too shy to post frequently on this one though. XD Ooh okay, keep it up + have fun!
Original post by Anon_98
Don't make me laugh. :lol: Thank you!! - Ohh, that's not good + sounds like it defeated the purpose of the initial aim tbh. >.< It sort of, kindaa feels like a little like the year12/13 threads they have on here. Shame the uni students are too shy to post frequently on this one though. XD Ooh okay, keep it up + have fun!

Give them some time haha. Just hit 4.3k words and I know for sure I've got so much more to do. Might hit the sack now tbh. Everything hurts :lol:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1011
Original post by Carpe Diem Jay
Give them some time haha. Just hit 4.3k words and I know for sure I've got so much more to do. Might hit the sack now tbh. Everything hurts :lol:

:rofl: Okay Carpe, :sad:
Oh gosh, that's so much. O_O English? Yeah, if you're feeling overly tired then you should probably just stop for today, you've still got the whole of tomorrow + stuff! I hope you don't have an early start btw.
i don't want to go back to school ffs
Original post by thepewds_

Lol I am on the bus right now to school, I feel ya :frown:
In 6th form right now lesson starts at 11 going to revise biology and a tiny bit of chem till then
Reply 1015
Original post by thepewds_

:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Time for a cheeky chem past paper
Original post by SuperHuman98
Time for a cheeky chem past paper

Got 72%
Original post by SuperHuman98
Got 72%

good to hear that :u:
Haven't been on for a while because the past few days have just been taken up by EPQ paperwork. You'd think that once you've written the damn thing that there's not much more work to do, but no.

Starting now (11:45am) I'm going to re-write a French essay. Which is like my sixth attempt.