The Student Room Group

Liverpool GEM (A101) 2016 entry

Scroll to see replies

When photocopying results do we need the full version of our degree with all the module results or just the front page certificate?

Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HCAssistant93
When photocopying results do we need the full version of our degree with all the module results or just the front page certificate?

Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original and photocopy of the actual degree certificate is all you need :smile: good luck !!
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Sophia08
Original and photocopy of the actual degree certificate is all you need :smile: good luck !!

Perfect thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 343
Any offers following the Interviews this month?
Original post by ebwham
Any offers following the Interviews this month?

Offers are given in late march. We wont hear for a while yet.
Who is else is 11am ok Wednesday ??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone know how the selection process works following interview ? Do they weigh up all of the station and give placed on that ? Or are academics taken into consideration even after interview ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I believe that it is based solely on your interview at this point, but if there are close decisions to be made, then they will decide between two applicants based on any academic differences (I'm pretty sure I read this in one of the files that came with an email from them).

Original post by Cbeokubetts94
Does anyone know how the selection process works following interview ? Do they weigh up all of the station and give placed on that ? Or are academics taken into consideration even after interview ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Okay ! Thank you !

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got an offer from Birmingham which i know I'm going to accept. But i don't know if i should withdraw from liverpool or wait until the end of march. any advice? i just thought maybe its one less person to compete with and ever so small better chance for someone else at liverpool ( provided i even did well)
Original post by Catherine1193
I got an offer from Birmingham which i know I'm going to accept. But i don't know if i should withdraw from liverpool or wait until the end of march. any advice? i just thought maybe its one less person to compete with and ever so small better chance for someone else at liverpool ( provided i even did well)

Congratulations!!! That's great.

I would maybe withdraw so that it gives someone else the chance? With only 27 places offers aren't in abundance!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HCAssistant93
Congratulations!!! That's great.

I would maybe withdraw so that it gives someone else the chance? With only 27 places offers aren't in abundance!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

thanks for replying :smile: yeah thats true that i was thinking.... i know how desperate we all are to get in somewhere and I'm still in shock i actually have. best of luck to everyone!!
thanks for replying :smile: yeah thats true that i was thinking.... i know how desperate we all are to get in somewhere and I'm still in shock i actually have. best of luck to everyone!!

Yep! And you've Done amazingly well to get your top choice! Well done again 😃

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats!!!
Reply 354

Congrats! you must be over the moon :smile:
Original post by kethan
Congrats! you must be over the moon :smile:

Thank you I am. Sounds so cringe but I walked into the lounge with a massive smile on my face and stood in the front of the TV and my family looked at me like what are you doing ?! And then I told them... Also cried. Didn't think I was going to but I was in a real state of shock. Il be keeping on this thread to see who gets offers. Hope you do!
Thank you I am. Sounds so cringe but I walked into the lounge with a massive smile on my face and stood in the front of the TV and my family looked at me like what are you doing ?! And then I told them... Also cried. Didn't think I was going to but I was in a real state of shock. Il be keeping on this thread to see who gets offers. Hope you do!

I'm so happy you you've done amazing!! Bet you're so so excited. Congrats again! 👏🏼

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 357

That doesn't sound too cringe to be fair! It must be a massive relief for the process of applying to be over too! Thanks:biggrin:! Will just have to wait and see.

Sums up what my reaction will be like.. (If I get that offer) Congratulations though!

You will have a great time at brum :smile: good luck! (glad to see it got lifted from your last resort choice)

Quick Reply