The Student Room Group

Getting to Cambridge: STEP by STEP!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 640
Update:

Okay, so I didn't quite manage to finish off chapter three, given all my procrastination, I'm not surprised. I've only got 3 or 4 pages to go, though. I'll see if I can finish it off tomorrow, but I've got kids coming over for lessons in the afternoon and I was planning on doing a STEP III mock in the morning, so I'll be very drained.
Original post by tinkerbella~
But Sundays are meant to be a day of rest and you know what he's like :no:

Just tie him to a leash outside your house. Knowing him he'll keep occupied doing loci calculations :biggrin:

Original post by Zacken
Update:

Okay, so I didn't quite manage to finish off chapter three, given all my procrastination, I'm not surprised. I've only got 3 or 4 pages to go, though. I'll see if I can finish it off tomorrow, but I've got kids coming over for lessons in the afternoon and I was planning on doing a STEP III mock in the morning, so I'll be very drained.

Good luck with STEPIII :eek: Keep us posted!
Reply 642
Original post by Student403
Just tie him to a leash outside your house. Knowing him he'll keep occupied doing loci calculations :biggrin:

I can think of a STEP question that's exactly this. :lol:

Good luck with STEPIII :eek: Keep us posted!

...'fession time: woke up too late to do STEP and have kids coming over so will do STEP tomorrow and will make up for it by doing an FP3 mock or something today :colondollar:
Original post by Zacken

...'fession time: woke up too late to do STEP and have kids coming over so will do STEP tomorrow and will make up for it by doing an FP3 mock or something today :colondollar:

Of course you can :rofl:

Fair enough :smile: Btw what motivated you to start tutoring? And what levels do you tutor?
Reply 644
Of course you can :rofl:

Fair enough :smile: Btw what motivated you to start tutoring? And what levels do you tutor?

Oh, shush. :lol:

I just tutor a few of my brothers friends so that I've got something else to do with my time and earn a teensy bit of pocket money, it's nothing really major. They're all like year 8/9, I think... twelve/thirteen year olds.
Original post by Zacken

I know how you feel. I woke up early but I didn't really do anything other than a few review exercises. I'm starting to get ever so slightly better at conics so that can't be a bad thing...

Do FP3 June 2012 and tell us how it goes. :smile:

Original post by Zacken

I just tutor a few of my brothers friends so that I've got something else to do with my time and earn a teensy bit of pocket money, it's nothing really major. They're all like year 8/9, I think... twelve/thirteen year olds.

Ah my student bailed today! He has AICT mocks or something. How many days do you need to teach in a week?
Original post by Zacken

Oh that's cool! :smile:
Reply 647
Original post by aymanzayedmannan
I know how you feel. I woke up early but I didn't really do anything other than a few review exercises. I'm starting to get ever so slightly better at conics so that can't be a bad thing...

Do FP3 June 2012 and tell us how it goes. :smile:

That's the one you did, right? I'll do it later, thanks. :smile:

Ah my student bailed today! He has AICT mocks or something. How many days do you need to teach in a week?

Ah, what level is he at? I was planning on doing only Tuesdays a week, but the kids really like the sessions so they want to do Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays as well. So we're trying out this Monday thing today.
Original post by Zacken
That's the one you did, right? I'll do it later, thanks. :smile:

Ah, what level is he at? I was planning on doing only Tuesdays a week, but the kids really like the sessions so they want to do Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays as well. So we're trying out this Monday thing today.

Yep. It's fairly straightforward but I'd like to see how you time on it. I didn't time very well.

He's doing AS Maths and ICT this June. I swear he drops by when he feels like it and then unloads all the weird **** his teacher does on me... I've been trying to get him started on past papers for a while :redface:
Just tie him to a leash outside your house. Knowing him he'll keep occupied doing loci calculations :biggrin:!

:rofl: bet that's what his parents used to do

Original post by Zacken
I was planning on doing only Tuesdays a week, but the kids really like the sessions so they want to do Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays as well. So we're trying out this Monday thing today.

Poor things must be deluded, what have you been doing to them?

403 you beast, PRSOM 😂
:rofl: bet that's what his parents used to do

Poor things must be deluded, what have you been doing to them?

Would explain why he's good at FP3 tbh

Original post by aymanzayedmannan
403 you beast, PRSOM 😂

:biggrin: Finally got to rep you lol
Reply 652
Starting my June 2012 FP3 mock, will be back in an hour and a half.
Original post by Zacken

But I literally just got home :cry2: who's going to entertain me now?
Original post by Zacken

Good luck man! Don't wreck it too hard ye?
Reply 655
But I literally just got home :cry2: who's going to entertain me now?

Let's see how fast I can do an FP3 paper, yeah? The things I do. :lol:

Good luck man! Don't wreck it too hard ye?

OMG. Love your new avatar!!! :biggrin:
Original post by Zacken

OMG. Love your new avatar!!! :biggrin:

Ayman's idea :biggrin: cheers!
Original post by Zacken

Did you finish already? Wouldn't be surprised tbh
Reply 658
Did you finish already? Wouldn't be surprised tbh

You asked me that a minute after I sent it to you. ._.
Original post by Zacken
You asked me that a minute after I sent it to you. ._.

And?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending