The Student Room Group

Would you be creeped out?

I saw this guy at uni and our eyes locked! It was the weirdest thing but I couldn't stop thinking about him and I knew he was on one of the sports teams and I found his twitter. I went through it and found his snapchat username and added him! The thing i he hasn't used it since 2013. Would you be creeped out? Should I delete him?
Yeah that does sound pretty creepy tbh. No point deleting it now though, he's probably seen the notification saying that you've added him by now.
Original post by Anonymous
I saw this guy at uni and our eyes locked! It was the weirdest thing but I couldn't stop thinking about him and I knew he was on one of the sports teams and I found his twitter. I went through it and found his snapchat username and added him! The thing i he hasn't used it since 2013. Would you be creeped out? Should I delete him?

Guys don't generally use the word "creepy" or get "creeped out" (this is probably due to the low physical threat females ultimately present to males). If he felt the same as you do then he's probably relieved that you are making the first move (assuming he's got the notification).
Reply 3
Original post by Smack
Guys don't generally use the word "creepy" or get "creeped out" (this is probably due to the low physical threat females ultimately present to males). If he felt the same as you do then he's probably relieved that you are making the first move (assuming he's got the notification).

I dunno I just felt something when I saw him! He added me back but I don't know what to do now! I feel like he's too fit for me but that's for another thread!:laugh:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending