The Student Room Group

Cornell University - Advanced Certificate in Strategic HR Management

http://www.ecornell.com/certificates/human-resources-management/advanced-certificate-in-strategic-hr-management/

I have an undergrad degree (2:1) and hope to get a Merit/Distinction Masters in Humanities subjects (beginning study in Septembe)

I work in a business capacity, would the above certificate be of value to my CV? I know its a reputable university but it's a professional qualification
Reply 1
Original post by NoHeroes94
http://www.ecornell.com/certificates/human-resources-management/advanced-certificate-in-strategic-hr-management/

I have an undergrad degree (2:1) and hope to get a Merit/Distinction Masters in Humanities subjects (beginning study in Septembe)

I work in a business capacity, would the above certificate be of value to my CV? I know its a reputable university but it's a professional qualification

To work in the States? Or the UK (this is a UK forum...).

For the UK look at CIPD courses.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by jneill
To work in the States? Or the UK (this is a UK forum...).

For the UK look at CIPD courses.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was doing it more for the skillset than accreditation,

How management is CIPD with full time employment?
Reply 3
I was doing it more for the skillset than accreditation,

How management is CIPD with full time employment?

I don't understand your question...

If you are asking if you can undertake CIPD qualifications alongside full-time employment - yes they have part-time / online courses.

Check their website.
Reply 4
Original post by jneill
I don't understand your question...

If you are asking if you can undertake CIPD qualifications alongside full-time employment - yes they have part-time / online courses.

Check their website.

How manageable*

Sorry mate i am in work and rushing to reply ahaha
Reply 5
How manageable*

Sorry mate i am in work and rushing to reply ahaha

No idea. But it's an HR qualification, I imagine it's designed to be work/life balance compliant...

Best thing is to contact them and ask.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do you work in HR? If not then I doubt that course would add much to your cv.

If you're wanting to do a course for the skillset rather than accreditation have you considered MOOCs?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending