De Montfort University Applicants/Offer Holders 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Has anyone done #IchoseDMU yet?
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Only the top 10 uni have some sort of impact yes it looks good to go to RG but the other unis are all equal league tables and rankings don't matter neither does RG since unis manipulate rankings you go to a Uni because you like the Uni not Because of where it's ranked or if it's a RG

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CAPTAINSHAZAM
Only the top 10 uni have some sort of impact yes it looks good to go to RG but the other unis are all equal league tables and rankings don't matter neither does RG since unis manipulate rankings you go to a Uni because you like the Uni not Because of where it's ranked or if it's a RG

Posted from TSR Mobile

You don't know what you're talking about. Everyone wants to go to the best possible uni for their course.
Original post by cherryred90s
You don't know what you're talking about. Everyone wants to go to the best possible uni for their course.

Yeh and just because its a russel group doesnt automatically make it the best course for everything... Course i am doing dmu is one of if not the best. Because of the skills and experiences you get something other unis who are RG dont do.... You really ignorant to the fact a non RG uni can be better for certain courses than others.
Original post by CAPTAINSHAZAM
Yeh and just because its a russel group doesnt automatically make it the best course for everything... Course i am doing dmu is one of if not the best. Because of the skills and experiences you get something other unis who are RG dont do.... You really ignorant to the fact a non RG uni can be better for certain courses than others.

I didn't mention it being a RG uni, nor did I say it was the best course for everything. I don't know why you're putting words in my mouth. I said that everyone wants to go to the best uni for their course.
What do you study?
Original post by cherryred90s
I didn't mention it being a RG uni, nor did I say it was the best course for everything. I don't know why you're putting words in my mouth. I said that everyone wants to go to the best uni for their course.
What do you study?

Not studying it atm but will be audiology. Wbu?
Does anyone know if there are offer holder/applicant open days at DMU in the next few weeks/months?
Reply 107
Original post by annagrace1
Does anyone know if there are offer holder/applicant open days at DMU in the next few weeks/months?

There's one in March
Reply 108
Yes, there's one on the 19th March :smile:
Just got a conditional to study PPE 😊
Original post by Aishababyy
I got a conditional offer to study Health studies,
does anyone have any information about student accommodation in DMU? I want a good one lool

I have an offer for health studies at DMU too. I know of a few accommodation places there as I have stayed over at a friends at Liberty. it's okay accommodation it just costs more than the student loan gives
Reply 111
Just found my unconditional for Games Art Design on Track :smile:
Reply 112
Me too! Excited. Would be great if we could make a facebook chat/group of people doing this course :biggrin:
Original post by lyzac
Just found my unconditional for Games Art Design on Track :smile:
Just got my Conditional for Biomedical Science via UCAS extra after a drastic subject change XD
Reply 114
Original post by TheCorpsCorporal
Just got my Conditional for Biomedical Science via UCAS extra after a drastic subject change XD

Well Done :smile:
Original post by Bami
Well Done :smile:

What are you planning to do?
Reply 116
Original post by TheCorpsCorporal

What are you planning to do?

Social work
Original post by Bami
Social work

Sounds good :smile:
got an unconditional offer for criminology and criminal justice :biggrin:
I've applied to DMU and been to my interview for Interior Design! Just waiting for a response now! Is anybody else doing Interior Design?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending