10:00-10:30pm. - Break period

10:30pm - Block starts.
12:00am - Block ends.
BEDTIME! :yawn:
It's on the first page of the thread every day :smile:
I'm going to do a block at 2:00 if anyone wants to join in :smile:
I want to finish my maths proposal and if time start my computing programming
Original post by elen90
Haven't been on for a while because the past few days have just been taken up by EPQ paperwork. You'd think that once you've written the damn thing that there's not much more work to do, but no.

Starting now (11:45am) I'm going to re-write a French essay. Which is like my sixth attempt.

Finished the essay within the hour, which is good. Then messed around on piano for ages, which is not good.

Gonna do bio paper now over some lunch, starting 14:30 and finishing 16:00.
Session paused as my mum wants us all to go out. Will try and get back for the 16:30 session and start again :smile:
I'm gonna join the 4:30 session!
I want to study for my Art and History exams and do my Greek homework :smile:
Hopefully, this thread will help me stop procrastinating because I really have to start revising
(edited 8 years ago)
Need to quickly eat and then join 16:30 session Maths C2 work on Trapeziun rule for integration
@Anon_98
Hey,how are you ? Hope you had good day. I struggled with maths all afternoon ,this questions that tell me to remember what population is and tell me to interpret info are bizarre ;/ I was wondering whether you wanted to do either S2 or C4/3 today together? We would watch a video and make notes on particular topic and maybe do some exam questions from that topic and then whatever we didn't understand we could try to solve together and if we weren't able then we would post a thread ?:borat::console:
P.S tried to send you PM but apparently your PM box is too full :P
(edited 8 years ago)
How do I join in with these sessions?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
tootfruity you just post here saying you're joining the sessions, what you intend to do during the block & report back after!

On that note - 4:30 block I will be finishing some IT coursework and then doing some C2!
Im joining at 16:30, going to finish off a business finance question then do some S1 revision :smile:
Going to join now! 4:40, to start my English comparative essay of the Bloody Chamber
Original post by iMacJack
tootfruity you just post here saying you're joining the sessions, what you intend to do during the block & report back after!

On that note - 4:30 block I will be finishing some IT coursework and then doing some C2!

Ohh haha I see now!! Thanks!
Original post by Anon_98
Btw guys, I just wanted to say that it genuinely makes me really happy that you're finding my thread useful. I'm glad everyone is feeling motivated and I hope that you all end up looking forward to exams by the time they arrive rather than dreading them. I don't know about all of you but I think I've come to realise that if you don't enjoy revision then there's little chance you can do well and tbh, I'm enjoying and looking forward to these sessions with all of you every single day. Probably sound like a mega nerd rn but it's actually becoming somewhat..fun. XD I've got 11 weeks or so before my first exam and if we keep this up then we'll all pass with flying colours come August. I promise. <3

P.S. Ever so sorry it's late.. :redface: but I've just put the timetable for tomorrow up. Hope you all have a nice first day at school + see you tomorrow evening!

I was just about to thank you for making this thread! It's been very motivating and it's nice to find someone who cares about revising :smile:
At first, I was a bit sceptical about this new revising technique, but it's really motivating! I actually got my work done! :smile:
I'm going to join the next session as well!
I want to revise for my history exam, sociology exam and art exam. I mean I've already revised for history and art in the previous session but I want to revise harder in order to get a good grade!
I missed the first block because of my driving lesson but I did a block on muscles this morning anyway so hopefully i'll be joining in on the next session. I'm going to eat then carry on with my notes later.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Gonna join the 6:30 block, hopefully will plan a biochemistry assignment🤔
going to start at 6 30, great idea!
Done homework on C2 Integration Trapezium rule
Reply 1039
I just had dinner and gonna start my block half an hour early. dont want to waste time waiting around.
So I am going to do:
1)My last stats 1 past paper and mark it
2)Do a core 3 paper prefably June 2008 and mark it
3) do hwk for bio
4) Revise for the bio test by: -rewriting my plant hormones notes and doing questions
-rereading animal behaivour, filling in any gaps and then do animal responses questions with flashcards

Each task: each block.

Latest

Trending

Trending