The Student Room Group

subject help

what is more important in your cv if you want to be a docter ?
geography grade or a sociology grade help i need by friday thank you
Choose the one you like most, it doesn't matter. Here is a list of med school GCSE requirements; they mostly care about grades, not subjects.
Reply 2
Original post by Snufkin
Choose the one you like most, it doesn't matter. Here is a list of med school GCSE requirements; they mostly care about grades, not subjects.

thank you
Original post by elena2003

Probably neither. With reference to the frequent syntax errors in your spoken language, GCSE English should be the priority. Moreover, in relation to the fact that you'd like to be a "docter," I am going to say a medical career is not feasible.
Reply 4
Original post by Jamie Vardy
Probably neither. With reference to the frequent syntax errors in your spoken language, GCSE English should be the priority. Moreover, in relation to the fact that you'd like to be a "docter," I am going to say a medical career is not feasible.

what do you mean ? i have perfect english grades and i asked you for help not to critize . What else i will be a perfect docter some day ***ch
(edited 8 years ago)

Ow

Posted from TSR Mobile

CV tips:
http://www.bma.org.uk/developing-your-career/career-progression/medical-cv/medical-cv-tips
:h:
what do you mean ? i have perfect english grades! and what else you dont have a chose of doing english or not

I can't challenge you because I don't understand what you're saying.
Reply 8

savage af :rofl:
Reply 10
I can't challenge you because I don't understand what you're saying.

wtf
You are so dumb if you had a brain you would stopp and leave
thanks bae :smile::biggrin::tongue:

hahah it's okay :h:
Reply 12
Original post by fatima1998
hahah it's okay :h:

at least someone is helpful
at least someone is helpful

Just ignore those who is being meanie to you :colondollar:
they are just here for trolling :u:
But you will find many other TSR members who are helpful and kind :tongue: And you can always report if it is against the TSR rules
wtf
You are so dumb if you had a brain you would stopp and leave

That's why I did leave, for a second, implied by the words "I can't challenge you" which indicates an end to the discussion; I don't wish to converse about your utterly ludicrous English furthermore, nor do I wish to obliterate you from this moment forth.
Reply 15
That's why I did leave, for a second, implied by the words "I can't challenge you" which indicates an end to the discussion; I don't wish to converse about your utterly ludicrous English furthermore, nor do I wish to obliterate you from this moment forth.

Spoiler

gosh you sound like an english teacher

Spoiler

gosh you sound like an english teacher

Well, I am in fact 15 years of age.
Reply 17
Well, I am in fact 15 years of age.

15 years of age does not make sense and if i were you i wouldn't criticize people

Quick Reply

Latest