The Student Room Group

Would you go out with someone who doesn't have many friends

I only have a few good friends and hardly seen them as they do not live near me. I rarely go out.

Scroll to see replies

Of course, as long as I love them, I wouldn't care how many friends they have

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes :smile:
Yes bc same and I treat others like how I would like to be treated. :h:
Reply 4
I'd introduce them to my friends, win-win :cute:
Reply 5
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Yes :smile:

Only because you don't have any friends so you can't really say anything to your other half

:u:
Reply 6
i would be their friend as well as their partner
TSR is not the best place to ask this question since no-one on here really has friends IRL, hence they are more likely to say yes.
Reply 8
Yeah, I don't see why not.
Reply 9
Dated a girl with no friends. Couldn't see how such a sweet, smart and funny girl could not have any so I went with it. She was a bitch, and i've been ****ing my way through life since.
Original post by ZuluK
Only because you don't have any friends so you can't really say anything to your other half

:u:

You are such a bitch ZuluK
@Ethereal World agrees:biggrin:

She totally is. Me and TNTT give each other personal rep just because we both hate you Zulu. :u:
why not?
Reply 13

The bitch who speaks the truth. You know what they say... Truth hurts but lies are worse :h:
friends?
Reply 15
Original post by Ethereal World
She totally is. Me and TNTT give each other personal rep just because we both hate you Zulu. :u:

Meh, I don't care about rep... I don't lead a sad life :u:
My last girlfriend was like that, had very few friends and didn't go out much. Trouble is looking back I can see why now, she turned rather horrible on me.
Yes, of course :h:
Yes, I'd be a bit worried if they had no froends at all but i would actually like the fact they just had a few close friends
Reply 19
Original post by Rock Fan
My last girlfriend was like that, had very few friends and didn't go out much. Trouble is looking back I can see why now, she turned rather horrible on me.

Same haha, it's almost like the reason they have no friends is because they are not very nice people.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending