The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

just got home, gonna practice cocordinate geometry of a line, cubic functions and sequences and series, I ALWAYS get these questions wrong:frown: then i will do a past paper for core 1 hopefully:adore:
Original post by catwat99
Im joining at 16:30, going to finish off a business finance question then do some S1 revision :smile:

Went quite well, finished question and managed to type up some notes. Going to join the 6:30 session too, hopefully I'll get a bit more maths done.
joining at 6:30, going to do a french essay then as much of a c3 paper possible:smile: so tired but hopepfully can scrape through! someone motivate me ahahha
6:30 Block going do my history hwk (exam question plan + writing it out)
6:30 block: finish some biology past paper questions and continue editing my english coursework!
6:30 - going to write some bio and geog notes
6.30 I'm going to dedicate this session to catch up on all my homeworks
Starting the 6.30 block, going to revise Bio Unit 4 for my mock exam tomorrow. I am going to read my topic 5 and 6 notes once of twice, as well as the few flashcards. I am also going read the mark scheme answers that I wrote up from past question packs. Maybe look quickly at a past paper :h:
going to do an additional physics paper and then am going to improve my french speaking controlled assessment prep
Original post by benj1999
Going to join now! 4:40, to start my English comparative essay of the Bloody Chamber

I've still not finished😭 Is doing 551 words in two hours productive :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
can i know which session is for AS chemistry edexcel?

Posted from TSR Mobile
just did a French oral ppq for the next hour gonna learn vocab for two topics thoroughly!
Such a late start today, oh well... Now for some Geography revision!
Half of river environments revised for geog, notes and flash cards made, same for Platos Forms and the Allegory of the Cave - Philosophy.
Original post by Anon_98
Heyllo TSR!

Monday 22nd February After School Revision timetable

4:30pm - Block starts.
6:00pm - Block ends.
6:00-6:30pm. - Break period

6:30pm - Block starts.
8:00pm - Block ends.
8:00-8:30pm. - Break period

8:30pm - Block starts.
10:00pm - Block ends.
10:00-10:30pm. - Break period

10:30pm - Block starts.
12:00am - Block ends.

BEDTIME! :yawn:

Didn't do too well on the revising over Half Term front, but I've got a few hours of biology planned for tonight! Wish me luck - got 2 pieces of set work and a mind map on respiratory systems!

If all goes well, maybe squeezing in a bit of chemistry wouldn't go amiss. Or the dreaded C3 revision I definitely need to start...
Reply 1055
Original post by Carolinec1206
@Anon_98
Hey,how are you ? Hope you had good day. I struggled with maths all afternoon ,this questions that tell me to remember what population is and tell me to interpret info are bizarre ;/ I was wondering whether you wanted to do either S2 or C4/3 today together? We would watch a video and make notes on particular topic and maybe do some exam questions from that topic and then whatever we didn't understand we could try to solve together and if we weren't able then we would post a thread ?:borat::console:
P.S tried to send you PM but apparently your PM box is too full :P

Heya! Thank you, I hope you have too. :smile: Oh no, that's not good to hear! >.< I hope you managed to sort it out. Well, I've sort of got two exams tomorrow so I was going to spend this evening revising for those. Would it be possible if we did what you planned tomorrow please? :redface: Sounds great btw. :h:

Sorry, I shall clear it now!
Reply 1056
Original post by tootfruity
How do I join in with these sessions?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Just follow the instructions in the OP! :smile:
Reply 1057
Original post by Kamara7
I was just about to thank you for making this thread! It's been very motivating and it's nice to find someone who cares about revising :smile:

You're most welcome, thank you v much for your kind words. :smile:
Reply 1058
Original post by Cordelia Franz
Didn't do too well on the revising over Half Term front, but I've got a few hours of biology planned for tonight! Wish me luck - got 2 pieces of set work and a mind map on respiratory systems!

If all goes well, maybe squeezing in a bit of chemistry wouldn't go amiss. Or the dreaded C3 revision I definitely need to start...

Good luckk!! I believe you can do it! :five:
Original post by Anon_98
Heya! Thank you, I hope you have too. :smile: Oh no, that's not good to hear! >.< I hope you managed to sort it out. Well, I've sort of got two exams tomorrow so I was going to spend this evening revising for those. Would it be possible if we did what you planned tomorrow please? :redface: Sounds great btw. :h:

Sorry, I shall clear it now!

I kind of did :smile: Sounds great ! Good luck :smile: What time would you like to start tomorrow ?

Latest

Trending

Trending