The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

My broadband bill was cut again so I couldn't watch fastlane, reading the reviews, don't think I missed anything.

Edit: This was a really upvoted comment on the wrestling forums.

"Raws in March leading up to Mania:
Chicago
Pittsburgh
Philadelphia
Brooklyn
Yeah, good luck with that Roman."
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 4361
Owens and Ziggler put on a hell of a show last night. Great performances from the pair of them, and my favourite match of the night personally. I hope Owens goes onto bigger things. I'd actually keep him away from the secondary championships. He doesn't need gold to validate himself right now, and I think he deserves to be on the periphery of the main event scene.
Reply 4362
A few other thoughts on Fast Lane:

- Ryback needs to stop acting like he's a cruiserweight. Book him as a big guy, a wrecking ball type. He looks clunky doing high flying moves. He also botched the finish for the match, and injured Harper's shoulder.
- The Wyatts are now lacking even more credibility as a heel faction. They can't even beat the Big Show and Kane ffs. How are we supposed to invest in them?
- Kalisto deserves to be on the main show. The pre-show should have featured Team BAD's tag match, rather than the two out of three falls bout for the US Championship.
- The New Day and Edge/Christian's exchange was thoroughly entertaining.
- Chris Jericho should have turned heel at the end of the AJ Styles match. I'm glad the latter got the victory, but Y2J needs to breathe life into his character and a heel turn is exactly the way to do that. It would also give legs to his programme with the Phenomenal One.
- Why on Earth was Curtis Axel battling R-Truth? FFS.
- Vince McMahon once again ignores the voice of the people, and he needs to stop this Super Cena booking of Reigns.
John Cena got blanked by news reporter at a race car show.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yitrMIk7PKo
Reply 4364
From PWInsider...

"The original plan for the Fastlane main event called for Bray Wyatt to interfere and cost Lesnar the match, setting up a WrestleMania match.

"The reason Wyatt didn't interfere is reportedly because Brock's WrestleMania opponent has been changed to Dean Ambrose."
Reply 4365
Oh, and apparently The Godfather is set to be inducted into the HoF this year. RAW tonight should be interesting.
Y'all know WWE is fake right...:colonhash:
Reply 4367
Bad news. Tyson Kidd reportedly has to retire through injury.
Original post by Rk2k14

So is ****ing suits you gimp

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AR_95
So is ****ing suits you gimp

Posted from TSR Mobile

Suits isn't directed at 10yr old boys.
Yute.
Original post by Rk2k14
Suits isn't directed at 10yr old boys.
Yute.

"Yute". You're like 8 years younger than me :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AR_95
"Yute". You're like 8 years younger than me :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yet you still watch wrestling.
Lel.

Its shots to u as well tbh

Blanks anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rk2k14

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GjEf7vo-viE
Original post by AR_95
Its shots to u as well tbh

Blanks anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've already done the whole wrestling is fake shtick, and I rustled Mackay into calling me a ****ing oaf so I'd say mine went pretty well hehe

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KeyToSuccess
I've already done the whole wrestling is fake shtick, and I rustled Mackay into calling me a ****ing oaf so I'd say mine went pretty well hehe

Posted from TSR Mobile

Difference being RK thinks he gained intellectual points by stating the obvious

Posted from TSR Mobile
[video="youtube;eZJQ_04LinY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZJQ_04LinY[/video]
Interesting...
Shane is back!

A match against Taker inside a Cell at WrestleMania. An incredible announcement.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest