The Student Room Group

Getting to Cambridge: STEP by STEP!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by aymanzayedmannan
also 403, have you ever noticed that Indeterminate looks kind of like Shahrukh Khan in his avatar? :tongue:

:rofl: I wonder why :innocent:
I think I'm going with Wordpress by the way - thanks all for your suggestions :h:
Original post by DylanJ42
it felt easy enough tbh, yea the edexcel website says 70/75 for 90ums

its a method i miss a lot, hopefully once I do it properly in school itll be easy to spot. the other integral was nasty, i ended up subbing e^x = tanu and then changing everything back in terms of x at the end

its stil about 4 months until FP3 so im not too worried yet, just got to keep practicing

yea i feel the same, theyre still scary questions but its more a "wow this will a nice challenge" these days as opposed to a month or two ago when it was a "omg get this away from me" :laugh:

I feel like you deserved 2 for method at least, so there's your 90!

aye, you're talented - you'll get it in due time.

I like how we all just solved the same paper, it feels like we're sitting the same mock or something :tongue:

some of the mixed exercises still scares me though. how would you possibly think of something like that during an exam? I'm satisfied because I pretty much did the ones from 5 without help :colondollar:
Original post by Zacken

hey did you find out whether you're getting your results on the 3rd? does Cambridge receive them directly from Edexcel?
Original post by Zacken
I'll have you know that I coded up my own website from scratch and hosted it off a crappy laptop in my cupboard, smartass. :tongue:

Nerd.
Original post by Zacken
Free of paid?

free of paid?
Reply 705
hey did you find out whether you're getting your results on the 3rd? does Cambridge receive them directly from Edexcel?

They said I won't be getting them on the third, but that it'll come by paper copy sometime. :dontknow:
I feel like you deserved 2 for method at least, so there's your 90!

aye, you're talented - you'll get it in due time.

I like how we all just solved the same paper, it feels like we're sitting the same mock or something :tongue:

some of the mixed exercises still scares me though. how would you possibly think of something like that during an exam? I'm satisfied because I pretty much did the ones from 5 without help :colondollar:

yay 90 :biggrin: (although S2 and FP2 are my best bets for the other two modules for my A*)

it was very strange, i now only have June 13,14,15 left for FP3, so back to mixed exercises for a while i think :laugh:

hopefully theyll not give us something that nasty, in exams no one is at 100% due to nerves etc so it would really suck for them to put a rotten ch2 question on it
Original post by Student403
A Skyrim blog?? I wanna read!!! :O

Unfortunately it's gone :frown: You could have a look at his youtube channel though, that's quite fun :yep:
I'm sorry for being so off topic in your blog Zacken :rofl:

Just made my first post on Wordpress :redface: Actually I haven't uploaded my first real post. Only made an introductory one. I'll pm it to you guys if you'd like to have a read ^.^
Original post by tinkerbella~
Unfortunately it's gone :frown: You could have a look at his youtube channel though, that's quite fun :yep:

Oh what is it? ;o
Original post by Zacken
I remember doing this paper on the day before my exam, aaah. :-) You're doing IAL as well, right?

Yep! :biggrin:

that's what she said :rofl:

PRSOM!!!
Reply 711
Original post by Tom78
Good luck man.

Thanks mate!

Original post by DylanJ42

I quite like us doing the same papers as mocks, it's very useful, perhaps we should actually plan to do it more often?

Why don't you join in with your mocks, 403? :biggrin:
Reply 712
Oh what is it? ;o

Let's just pretend she never said that. :rofl:

Anyways - PM me your blog!! :biggrin:
Original post by Zacken
Thanks mate!

I quite like us doing the same papers as mocks, it's very useful, perhaps we should actually plan to do it more often?

Hmm I would but to be honest I forget things really quickly :redface: Literally my success in STEM last year was because of the papers I do really close to exam time!
Original post by Zacken
Let's just pretend she never said that. :rofl:

Anyways - PM me your blog!! :biggrin:

But 403 wants a tour round Windows 8 too don't be mean
Original post by tinkerbella~
But 403 wants a tour round Windows 8 too don't be mean

Tbf I had my own YT channel when I was 12 which I uploaded minecraft videos on lmfao

They have long since been deleted.. *shudders*
Original post by Zacken
Thanks mate!

[video="youtube;gbrbUfYSt0E"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbrbUfYSt0E[/video]

I'm up for it :biggrin: Too bad you don't do M3 anymore. Maybe with S3 :yep:

He better finish up pure fast! :angry:
Reply 717
Tbf I had my own YT channel when I was 12 which I uploaded minecraft videos on lmfao

They have long since been deleted.. *shudders*

That sounds too much exactly like me... :tongue: Also TF2. :rofl:

Spoiler

Reply 718
I'm sorry for being so off topic in your blog Zacken :rofl:

Just made my first post on Wordpress :redface: Actually I haven't uploaded my first real post. Only made an introductory one. I'll pm it to you guys if you'd like to have a read ^.^

No, don't apologise, it's what gives the thread some personality! :biggrin:
Original post by Zacken
That sounds too much exactly like me... :tongue: Also TF2. :rofl:

Spoiler

Oh that was all my friends :rolleyes:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending