eThiCaL h4cKer b0y Z4CK3N
Original post by aymanzayedmannan
eThiCaL h4cKer b0y Z4CK3N

:toofunny:

Original post by Zacken
No, don't apologise, it's what gives the thread some personality! :biggrin:

Aw I'm glad! I do enjoy this and ayman's blog a lot :yep:
Original post by Zacken

I quite like us doing the same papers as mocks, it's very useful, perhaps we should actually plan to do it more often?

wow that does sound fun, it will keep us all motivated to do past papers also

can we leave 2014 and 2015 papers to may/june though please, if thats okay
Reply 723
Original post by DylanJ42

Sweet, defo leaving the 2015 papers to may/june. I left them till 5 hours before the exam in January... :redface:

Original post by Student403

It wouldn't be the same without all of these amazeball comments. :rofl:

I do not intend to do IAL or 2014-15s until May-June either. I think Zacken will respect that!

Best part about it is that we actually do get work done :ahee:
Best part about it is that we actually do get work done :ahee:

You two get work done :giggle: I just sit here being jealous of you two getting work done :rofl:
Original post by Zacken
X

I'm a bit confused here, your grades are amazing but you were sitting exams way back in 2000, like 16 years ago? So aren't you like in your 30's now, not a teenager?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Zacken
Sweet, defo leaving the 2015 papers to may/june. I left them till 5 hours before the exam in January... :redface:

It wouldn't be the same without all of these amazeball comments. :rofl:

I do not intend to do IAL or 2014-15s until May-June either. I think Zacken will respect that!

i just remembered you guys are international, do you do the same paper in June as the UK students? or is there a different one? (basically are there more past papers available, international FP3 :coma:)
Reply 729
Original post by Adorable98
I'm a bit confused here, you're grades are amazing but you were sitting exams way back in 2000, like 16 years ago? So aren't you like in your 30's now, not a teenage?

When I say I sat STEP 2000 as a mock that means that I've taken the past paper STEP 2000 and sat it under exam conditions in my room. I'm seventeen years old. :-)
Original post by Adorable98
I'm a bit confused here, your grades are amazing but you were sitting exams way back in 2000, like 16 years ago? So aren't you like in your 30's now, not a teenager?

His STEP 2000 papers are just mocks he's done :smile:

EDIT: Damn zacken 3 fast 5 me. Maybe I should change my avatar to Sonic
Reply 731
i just remembered you guys are international, do you do the same paper in June as the UK students? or is there a different one? (basically are there more past papers available, international FP3 :coma:)

Well, if you want to be technical - there are less papers for us. You can practice the IAL papers and we can practice the normal papers. It's the same specification, just more questions.
Original post by Zacken
When I say I sat STEP 2000 as a mock that means that I've taken the past paper STEP 2000 and sat it under exam conditions in my room. I'm seventeen years old. :-)

His STEP 2000 papers are just mocks he's done :smile:

EDIT: Damn zacken 3 fast 5 me. Maybe I should change my avatar to Sonic

Oh I see!! :giggle:

yep there are IAL papers too! and there are regionals from 2013 and 2014. 2014 itself had 3 FP3 exams held worldwide. I've heard that the regular UK papers were much more difficult than the IAL ones though, but our year could be different and decide to **** both of us over xD
Original post by Zacken
Well, if you want to be technical - there are less papers for us. You can practice the IAL papers and we can practice the normal papers. It's the same specification, just more questions.

yep there are IAL papers too! and there are regionals from 2013 and 2014. 2014 itself had 3 FP3 exams held worldwide. I've heard that the regular UK papers were much more difficult than the IAL ones though, but our year could be different and decide to **** both of us over xD

this is great :biggrin: where do you find the IAL papers (as i dont think they are on the main edexcel website)

pls no hard paper edexcel
Reply 735
this is great :biggrin: where do you find the IAL papers (as i dont think they are on the main edexcel website)

Physicsmathstutor for everything, forget the crappy edexcel website! :tongue:

I'll email you the recent ones if you'd like! Just tell me what modules you want from Jan 2015-2016

Original post by Zacken
Physicsmathstutor for everything, forget the crappy edexcel website! :tongue:

that guy is a "thief" according to a few senior members on the maths forum. all-round genuine nice guy though.

your biriyani comment got me hungry :angry:
Reply 737

that guy is a "thief" according to a few senior members on the maths forum. all-round genuine nice guy though.

your biriyani comment got me hungry :angry:

I see you converse with him over twitter quite a bit as well. :-)

I had it for lunch today. :colone:
Original post by Zacken
I see you converse with him over twitter quite a bit as well. :-)

I had it for lunch today. :colone:

you corrected his C12 answers like 20 times :tongue:

i think i will invest my pocket money in some tomorrow... what a fine idea :yep:

ah **** it's late, I think I'll get to bed. 'night Zain :smile:
Reply 739
you corrected his C12 answers like 20 times :tongue:

i think i will invest my pocket money in some tomorrow... what a fine idea :yep:

ah **** it's late, I think I'll get to bed. 'night Zain :smile:

'night Ayman! See ya 'morrow. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending