The Student Room Group

Help please?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rock Fan
No harm in speaking to her and getting to know her more.

Yh I guess this would be good start. I'm just worried about the time constraints.
Original post by twhiddy
Maybe start the conversation by asking her about class and work? I asked some guy I liked about a maths homework I'd already done. Then maybe do what the above said and ask her if she'd like to go out and study sometime? Pick it up from there I'd say. Good luck! :biggrin:

I'll probably use the 'asking for help when you don't actually need it excuse' to start talking to her, hopefully tomorrow.
Original post by Anonymous
I'll probably use the 'asking for help when you don't actually need it excuse' to start talking to her, hopefully tomorrow.

Usually does the trick I'd say haha! Good luck for tomorrow then :smile:
Original post by twhiddy
Usually does the trick I'd say haha! Good luck for tomorrow then :smile:

Did it work for you?
Did it work for you?

I hope so, my homework is supposed to be in tomorrow for maths and I asked him last week about it. We ended up speaking for a while so I'd say it works great for a conversation starter! Now we're talking quite frequently and starting to get closer through the power of mathematics haha!!:u:
That's what I want to do man. But asking a girl out that you haven't had a conversation with doesn't seem like the right approach. I mean from her perspective, some1 randomly asks you out, I'm not sure if she'll appreciate that.

Oh I thought you talked to her before.
Original post by Shiv is Light
Oh I thought you talked to her before.

Nah man, I'm at the bottom of the ladder
Nah man, I'm at the bottom of the ladder

Come on talk to her man, there so many things i regret in life!
There is agirl at my uni doing the same course as me that I find attractive. During lectures Im constantly looking at her secretly

The issue is that she is doing a placement year next year when we should be in our 3rd year.

I don't know what to do now? Is 1.5 - 2 months enough for me to talk to her and if I like her then possibly ask her out?

Feeling upset right now :frown:

Err just ask her out, pretty simple stuff

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ask her a question about the lesson and it doesn't necessarily have to be about the work.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending