The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matrix123
Hehe thanks :colondollar:
Haha that's such a cool name! :yep: I love that so much. Do you have a nickname for him or do you generally call him by a different name each time? :tongue:
No, I don't

Posted from TSR Mobile

I like to call him Maïnou, but I use them all haha :3
Okay :3
What are your hobbies ? (Except quotes :P )
Original post by twhiddy
Glad to hear you're better. Don't get hung up on exes by the way (couldn't help myself, advice flows naturally from me!!) :smile:

So you think I should not text him back ? He said me cute things ! But I don't want to be hurt again :frown: I don't like men who don't keep their promises.. (He was always saying that was nothing but I REALLY REAAAAAALLY think promises are important)
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
I like to call him Maïnou, but I use them all haha :3
Okay :3
What are your hobbies ? (Except quotes :P )

Awww that's nice :h: haha fair enough - they're all really good
Haha well, I do love listening to music, reading, drawing...going on TSR :tongue:
What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Awww that's nice :h: haha fair enough - they're all really good
Haha well, I do love listening to music, reading, drawing...going on TSR :tongue:
What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hihi \o/

All same except drawing , I admire people who draw *_* do you draw particular things ? Or everything :3 ?
So you think I should not text him back ? He said me cute things ! But I don't want to be hurt again :frown: I don't like men who don't keep their promises.. (He was always saying that was nothing but I REALLY REAAAAAALLY think promises are important)

Go with your gut! But you have to be SO careful that these cute things he's saying to you aren't just to sweet talk you back into a relationship! In these situations you're forced to put yourself first because if he didn't keep his promises last time you can't be sure he won't hurt you again. All I say is go with how YOU feel and remember to be careful with people who have hurt you in the past. Obviously people can change. I hope this helped :smile:
Bitch dabbb
Hihi \o/

All same except drawing , I admire people who draw *_* do you draw particular things ? Or everything :3 ?

Hey :smile: Haha thanks. I used to draw specific things but I'd always need to see the image to draw it. I really admire people who can just draw something particular straight away. Haha definitely not everything! :lol: I don't think what I do is that interesting tbh. It's generally just patterns and things like that which reflect on my mood. I've found that drawing is a really good coping mechanism actually.
What kinds of books do you like reading?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Busy ? Tell us everything :3

Just another day at work (i.e nothing extraordinary) :tongue:
Original post by twhiddy
Go with your gut! But you have to be SO careful that these cute things he's saying to you aren't just to sweet talk you back into a relationship! In these situations you're forced to put yourself first because if he didn't keep his promises last time you can't be sure he won't hurt you again. All I say is go with how YOU feel and remember to be careful with people who have hurt you in the past. Obviously people can change. I hope this helped :smile:

PRSOM - great advice! :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by twhiddy

Know what, I think you're right. I think the same but Idk hearing it from someone else is good. He hurt me twice, I always give second chances because I'm one (long story) but he had his last chance. Yeay. I wont text him back !!
It totally help thanks :smile:
PRSOM - great advice! :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks! :smile:
Original post by twhiddy
Thanks! :smile:

Welcome :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Know what, I think you're right. I think the same but Idk hearing it from someone else is good. He hurt me twice, I always give second chances because I'm one (long story) but he had his last chance. Yeay. I wont text him back !!
It totally help thanks :smile:

I'm so glad it did! If he hurt you twice then it'd probably be best you steer clear, you deserve so much better!! :h:
Hey :smile: Haha thanks. I used to draw specific things but I'd always need to see the image to draw it. I really admire people who can just draw something particular straight away. Haha definitely not everything! :lol: I don't think what I do is that interesting tbh. It's generally just patterns and things like that which reflect on my mood. I've found that drawing is a really good coping mechanism actually.
What kinds of books do you like reading?

Posted from TSR Mobile

All the things that come frome inside us, the "deep" us, is interesting :wink: ! And I'm convinced that you draw great things ! Reflect your moods, good way to express yourself !
Well Idk haha I browse Booknode and I buy the book I find attractive :P and sometimes at the store, I pick a random book and read the first sentence. That's how I decide :lol:
My last book was Forget Tomorrow by Pintip Dunn, and I'm actually reading "Pavillon de femmes" by Pearl Buck

What about you :smile: ?

Original post by Indeterminate
Just another day at work (i.e nothing extraordinary) :tongue:

Job ? Studies ? :3
Original post by twhiddy
I'm so glad it did! If he hurt you twice then it'd probably be best you steer clear, you deserve so much better!! :h:

I deserve better .. You're fu$king right. Damn that's good to talk with people I don't know, the advices sound differents ! (In a good way)
Thanks again :smile:
I deserve better .. You're fu$king right. Damn that's good to talk with people I don't know, the advices sound differents ! (In a good way)
Thanks again :smile:

You go girl!! :biggrin:It's no problem at all, I feel so great after giving advice!! :biggrin:
All the things that come frome inside us, the "deep" us, is interesting :wink: ! And I'm convinced that you draw great things ! Reflect your moods, good way to express yourself !
Well Idk haha I browse Booknode and I buy the book I find attractive :P and sometimes at the store, I pick a random book and read the first sentence. That's how I decide :lol:
My last book was Forget Tomorrow by Pintip Dunn, and I'm actually reading "Pavillon de femmes" by Pearl Buck

What about you :smile: ?

Yeah, it sure is interesting. Haha thanks, yeah it really does help me.
Fair enough - I do that a lot too. I usually read the blurb first then I have to read a random section of the first few pages. It'd be terrible to get a book that has a fantastic plot but is not well written...or not written in a style you like. Do you like it so far?
What kinds of books do you like? I think adventure/fantasy/crime and mystery ones are usually really good. The last book I read was Sister by Rosamund Lupton. I'd recommend that if you like mystery books. I'm currently reading The Book Thief which is so good! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by twhiddy
You go girl!! :biggrin:It's no problem at all, I feel so great after giving advice!! :biggrin:

:3

So what are your hobbies ?

Job ? Studies ? :3

Job :biggrin: I guess it serves the purpose of bridging the gab between ug and pg study :h:
Yeah, it sure is interesting. Haha thanks, yeah it really does help me.
Fair enough - I do that a lot too. I usually read the blurb first then I have to read a random section of the first few pages. It'd be terrible to get a book that has a fantastic plot but is not well written...or not written in a style you like. Do you like it so far?
What kinds of books do you like? I think adventure/fantasy/crime and mystery ones are usually really good. The last book I read was Sister by Rosamund Lupton. I'd recommend that if you like mystery books. I'm currently reading The Book Thief which is so good! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I totally agree !
I' m sorry I don't understand "like it so far " :/ have you a synonym ?
I litteraly read everything :P I take notes ! I'd be happy to read it :smile: !
Yeaaah The book thief someone told me he was good ! Then I should read it too :P

Latest