Edit:
@polymath98
(edited 8 years ago)
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 21
Is anyone else staying in college for the visit days on the Tuesday night?
im studying maths and going up for the open day on monday night
Original post by mattyd375
im studying maths and going up for the open day on monday night

ME!!!!
Original post by scratchedpaw
ME!!!!

oh cool! might see you up there then
oh cool! might see you up there then

Yeah! Don't be afraid to say hello! Did you apply to Hatfield or get allocated? I applied
Lawww in Hatfield! What are your offers? I got A*A
Yeah! Don't be afraid to say hello! Did you apply to Hatfield or get allocated? I applied

couldn't really choose between the colleges so i put an open application in and got allocated there last week. excited to have a look though i think i probably would have chosen hatfield anyway!
Opened a group for Hatfielders on fb!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/209798519374393/
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by wallflowerlwy
Lawww in Hatfield! What are your offers? I got A*A

I got Law at Hatfield- my offer is A*AA too! Are you going to go to one of the visit days?
Original post by Scoutfinch
I got Law at Hatfield- my offer is A*AA too! Are you going to go to one of the visit days?

Mine is only 1 A* 1 A
I'm still thinking.. are you? Congrats on your offer btw! Is durham your firm?
Hey guys! I'm a Hatfield second year. Feel free to ask me any questions you have about the college or the university in general :smile:
Original post by wallflowerlwy
Mine is only 1 A* 1 A
I'm still thinking.. are you? Congrats on your offer btw! Is durham your firm?

Oh sorry I misread! I think I'm going to stay over on Monday but I'm not completely sure yet! Thank you same to you:smile: Yeah I'm pretty sure Durham will be my firm, how about you?
couldn't really choose between the colleges so i put an open application in and got allocated there last week. excited to have a look though i think i probably would have chosen hatfield anyway!

Hahaha all's well that ends well :h: it's such a pretty college (almost as beautiful as maths - but not quite :wink:)
Hahaha all's well that ends well :h: it's such a pretty college (almost as beautiful as maths - but not quite :wink:)

haha all of durham looks nice to be fair - from google streetview anyway :smile:
haha all of durham looks nice to be fair - from google streetview anyway :smile:

Ahhh have you not been? I live half an hour away so visiting has never been a problem for me hahaha. Yeah Durham is so pretty and Hatfield is right in the heart of it all, cobbled streets, the works. :u: But I know I'd have been okay being at a different college
Ahhh have you not been? I live half an hour away so visiting has never been a problem for me hahaha. Yeah Durham is so pretty and Hatfield is right in the heart of it all, cobbled streets, the works. :u: But I know I'd have been okay being at a different college

unfortunately not :frown: its a 5 hour train journey for me so i'm looking to forward being to visit it
unfortunately not :frown: its a 5 hour train journey for me so i'm looking to forward being to visit it

Ahhh yeah Durham seems to be full of Southerners Hahahaha (not that there's anything wrong with that - it's just that the uni is so far up North). Well it can get quite quiet in the actual city - but if you want something a little livelier you can have a night out in Newcastle - which I can tell you now is sheer madness.
Ahhh yeah Durham seems to be full of Southerners Hahahaha (not that there's anything wrong with that - it's just that the uni is so far up North). Well it can get quite quiet in the actual city - but if you want something a little livelier you can have a night out in Newcastle - which I can tell you now is sheer madness.

Haha sounds fun :smile:. So is there anywhere actually in Durham to go for a night out?

Quick Reply

Latest