The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Indeterminate
Job :biggrin: I guess it serves the purpose of bridging the gab between ug and pg study :h:

I see \o/ I'm sorry I don't understand "ug" and "pg" :s-smilie: what do you mean ? (I'm sorry I'm not a native )
How French are you out of 10
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
I totally agree !
I' m sorry I don't understand "like it so far " :/ have you a synonym ?
I litteraly read everything :P I take notes ! I'd be happy to read it :smile: !
Yeaaah The book thief someone told me he was good ! Then I should read it too :P

Oh don't worry! It means 'at the moment'. You haven't finished the book yet, so I was asking if you like the bit you've already read.
Haha cool! :wink:
Haha yeah it's really good! Or at least I think so :tongue: I love it when books have very distinctive writing styles. I think this is one of those books :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Joel 96
How French are you out of 10

I'm sorry ? 10/10 :lol:
This thread is the greatest disappointment since Jared Leto's Joker.
Original post by Matrix123
Oh don't worry! It means 'at the moment'. You haven't finished the book yet, so I was asking if you like the bit you've already read.
Haha cool! :wink:
Haha yeah it's really good! Or at least I think so :tongue: I love it when books have very distinctive writing styles. I think this is one of those books :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Anwww okay ! Thanks :P I really like it! That's a good book, he's my friend's book, we used to change our books :3

The books who have distinctive writing are the ones we remember so I totally agree ^^! I'll read him then :biggrin: !
Original post by Withengar
This thread is the greatest disappointment since Jared Leto's Joker.

Well what did you expect ? Here it's broken hearts, peanut butter and books !
Well what did you expect ? Here it's broken hearts, peanut butter and books !

"Well what did you expect ? Here it's broken hearts, peanut butter and books" - a song by Fall Out Boy
Original post by Withengar
"Well what did you expect ? Here it's broken hearts, peanut butter and books" - a song by Fall Out Boy

:lol:
Reply 49
is ur ex the joker
Original post by HS2030
is ur ex the joker

I'm sorry ?? My ex is french .. He's not even on TSR what are u talking about :lol:
Reply 51
I'm sorry ?? My ex is french .. He's not even on TSR what are u talking about :lol:

ohhhhh.....thank god, coz u and him were having some intersting chat together. and.... yeah
Hey les amis <3 !

Feeling kinda mmh bored, and lost , and Idk if I should message back my ex who sent me 5 messages.
Whatever I'm not here for advices I just want to talk about whatever you want , or ask me something .. whatever you want !

Just want to talk right now :smile:

Bisous cailloux <3

Posted from TSR Mobile

What does ' bisous cailloux' mean? :smile:
Original post by HS2030
ohhhhh.....thank god, coz u and him were having some intersting chat together. and.... yeah

Interesting chat does not mean anything :lol: I saw you talked about me in your chat with him .. Mmh ? "French unicorn" :lol:
I see \o/ I'm sorry I don't understand "ug" and "pg" :s-smilie: what do you mean ? (I'm sorry I'm not a native )

ug means undergraduate i.e first degree
pg means postgraduate and refers to further study.

What about you? :biggrin:
Original post by Blondie987
What does ' bisous cailloux' mean? :smile:

Nothing :lol: kisses and pebbles, I'm used to say it Idk why :lol:
Nothing :lol: kisses and pebbles, I'm used to say it Idk why :lol:

Ok thanks! I'm learning French and I hadn't seen that before lol
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Indeterminate
ug means undergraduate i.e first degree
pg means postgraduate and refers to further study.

What about you? :biggrin:

Annnw okay ^^

I'm working on an entrance exam for a med school in Czech, I failed medicine in Paris ^^
keep smiling :smile:
Original post by Blondie987
Ok Hank's! I'm learning French and I hadn't seen that before lol

Well never say it in class ! :lol: