The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Annnw okay ^^

I'm working on an entrance exam for a med school in Czech, I failed medicine in Paris ^^

Cool :biggrin: Good luck! :thumbsup:
Anwww okay ! Thanks :P I really like it! That's a good book, he's my friend's book, we used to change our books :3

The books who have distinctive writing are the ones we remember so I totally agree ^^! I'll read him then :biggrin: !

Welcome :wink: That's great to hear! Aww that's nice. The Book Thief is actually my friend's too!
I agree, hope you like it when you do read it! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:3

So what are your hobbies ?

Reading and mostly fangirling about certain actors :biggrin: how about you? :smile:
Original post by Indeterminate
Cool :biggrin: Good luck! :thumbsup:

Hobbies ?

Original post by Matrix123
Welcome :wink: That's great to hear! Aww that's nice. The Book Thief is actually my friend's too!
I agree, hope you like it when you do read it! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

When I'll finish I'll let you know ! :wink:

Original post by twhiddy
Reading and mostly fangirling about certain actors :biggrin: how about you? :smile:

Cool :3
Reading, browsing TSR, playing tennis, running, and walk in Paris
Well never say it in class ! :lol:

Haha ok :cute:
Original post by ByronicHero
Peanut butter: chunky or smooth.

Think carefully because liking the wrong kind renders you an ineffectual human being.

Neither.. After having a pistachio nut allergy when I was little I can't stand the flavour or texture, gives me shivers! Strangely, I can quite happily eat satay chicken but without the sauce!
Original post by carrotstar
Neither.. After having a pistachio nut allergy when I was little I can't stand the flavour or texture, gives me shivers! Strangely, I can quite happily eat satay chicken but without the sauce!

Anw :/ my mum can't too :s-smilie:
Hearts for support :3 :heart::heart::heart:
Hobbies ?

Cool :3
Reading, browsing TSR, playing tennis, running, and walk in Paris

Awesomeee! I play tennis too! Every Saturday for an hour :biggrin: I ask everyone in my group, what's your favourite stroke? :biggrin:
Original post by carrotstar

Satay chicken :sogood:

How did you know I was hungry :colonhash:
Original post by twhiddy
Awesomeee! I play tennis too! Every Saturday for an hour :biggrin: I ask everyone in my group, what's your favourite stroke? :biggrin:

Forehand !
You ?
Forehand !
You ?

Backhand hehe! I'm awful at positioning the ball in the court with forehand and I feel like I have more control over it with backhand :biggrin:
Original post by twhiddy
Backhand hehe! I'm awful at positioning the ball in the court with forehand and I feel like I have more control over it with backhand :biggrin:

Same but with forehand :lol:
Same but with forehand :lol:

Gah I'm so happy I've found someone who speaks my language on tennis! I'm usually speaking studies on this site but to find someone who speaks tennis is awesome! :h:
Original post by twhiddy
Gah I'm so happy I've found someone who speaks my language on tennis! I'm usually speaking studies on this site but to find someone who speaks tennis is awesome! :h:

Hihi :3 I don't play in a club tho ! I think I'm far from your level, I used to play with my brother when I was 12/13 (he was on a club) and after I stoped and played again when I was 17 with my friend (10 years of club) once a week. She tought me a lot :3 now with studies it been a long time I did not play :P

Since how long do you play ?

Cool, thanks :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks for talking to me tonight I'm feeling so much better !

Thanks to all of youuuu <3

(I deleted my ex messages, he can go to hell :biggrin: :nyan: )

Thanks for talking to me tonight I'm feeling so much better !

Thanks to all of youuuu <3

(I deleted my ex messages, he can go to hell :biggrin: :nyan: )

You're very welcome
Aww that's so kind of you! :biggrin:

Haha woah! I wouldn't go that far :tongue: but it's good you're going with what you want to do :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hihi :3 I don't play in a club tho ! I think I'm far from your level, I used to play with my brother when I was 12/13 (he was on a club) and after I stoped and played again when I was 17 with my friend (10 years of club) once a week. She tought me a lot :3 now with studies it been a long time I did not play :P

Since how long do you play ?

I've played since I was 8 at a club and before that since I've been able to hold a racket haha!! But I haven't been for so long because of studies too! I missed a few weeks because of my January exams and I got tonsillitis after that :frown:
You're very welcome
Aww that's so kind of you! :biggrin:

Haha woah! I wouldn't go that far :tongue: but it's good you're going with what you want to do :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

<3

:lol: I don't like my ex, I was just feeling lost because of all his textmessages. I'm fine now :smile:

Original post by twhiddy
I've played since I was 8 at a club and before that since I've been able to hold a racket haha!! But I haven't been for so long because of studies too! I missed a few weeks because of my January exams and I got tonsillitis after that :frown:

So coooool *____*
Anw I know that feeling :lol: what do you study ?
<3

:lol: I don't like my ex, I was just feeling lost because of all his textmessages. I'm fine now :smile:

Fair enough - glad to hear you're alright :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest