The Student Room Group

If an attractive girl finds you good looking, does that mean you're at least average?

I am pretty self conscious about my looks, but there's this very attractive girl who clearly finds me good looking, so does this mean i'm at least average?

Scroll to see replies

It means the person likes you in that way that's it.
No just because she is attractive and likes you it doesn't mean you are. You may be thinking you must be in her league but you can't plan who you are attracted to. Forget worrying about how other people perceive you and be content with the fact she likes you.
Not necessarily, why do people get so caught up in the does mean x y z mentality? Be happy an attractive girl likes you, get off TSR and speak to her.
It may also mean you are rich and/or famous.
Original post by Anonymous
I am pretty self conscious about my looks, but there's this very attractive girl who clearly finds me good looking, so does this mean i'm at least average?

No. It means one human being out of billions finds you attractive. So like 1/7,403,738,157
Attractiveness is completely subjective, don't base your appearance off conventional beauty standards
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 7
Beauty is very much in the eye of the beholder.

Remember this. :wink:
Reply 8
Original post by ByronicHero
It may also mean you are rich and/or famous.

You never fail to make me laugh :rofl:

Why have I just discovered your existence?
Does OP feel that said girl is thinking in advance and that choosing guys near the level of attractiveness as she is will create beautiful offspring? Who could blame her.
Original post by ZuluK
You never fail to make me laugh :rofl:

Why have I just discovered your existence?

I come and go on TSR. I'm like the Big Tasty at McDonalds - the best thing on the menu but not always available :girl: :lol:
Reply 11
I come and go on TSR. I'm like the Big Tasty at McDonalds - the best thing on the menu but not always available :girl: :lol:

you cum and go? Tasty? Available? Why am I reading innuendos in your reply?

You are filthy Byronic absolutely filthy

Spoiler

Original post by ZuluK
you cum and go? Tasty? Available? Why am I reading innuendos in your reply?

You are filthy Byronic absolutely filthy

Spoiler

I'm just providing an accurate representation of myself :wink:
Original post by Blondie987
Attractiveness is completely subjective, don't base your appearance off conventional beauty standards

^ This.

There's no such thing as "average". Attraction is a concept driven by preference and personal interest.

fyi; a girl likes you, make the most of it.
Reply 14
I'm just providing an accurate representation of myself :wink:

Which is a dirty hero??

Spoiler

Original post by ZuluK
Which is a dirty hero??

Spoiler

Baby whatever you need me to be :wink:
Reply 16
Baby whatever you need me to be :wink:

Whatever you say?

Are you sure? :colone:
Original post by ZuluK
Whatever you say?

Are you sure? :colone:

Oh dear.

Instant regret :lol:
Reply 18
Oh dear.

Instant regret :lol:

No take backs

You are under my control now Byronic. Under my control :colone:

Mwhahahahahahahaha
It may mean that the lass is so desperately insecure that she selected you and your ugliness on the basis that you won't run off with another woman.

Quick Reply

Latest