The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Computer Science 2016 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Just got rejected from imperial :frown: and I'm not surprised because my personal statement was not geared towards computing
But still I don't understand why it took them so long to make this decision anyways good luck to everyone else
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by Ganja_Saurus
Just got rejected from imperial :frown: and I'm not surprised because my personal statement was not geared towards computing
But still I don't understand why it took them so long to make this decision anyways good luck to everyone else

Yeah I just got rejected too, I'm fairly sure my personal statement was a significant reason behind it it as well but obviously can't be sure. Looks like I'll firm either or Durham or Bristol now.

Good luck to all of you for meeting your offers and thanks for the help you've given me! Fairweeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllll
Damn I'm probably up next :frown:
Did you get rejected at 22:05? I havent recieved one yet I guess it might come through tomorrow. Anyway best of luck to all of you I'm sure we will all find success elsewhere! :smile:
Original post by JamieOH
Did you get rejected at 22:05? I havent recieved one yet I guess it might come through tomorrow. Anyway best of luck to all of you I'm sure we will all find success elsewhere! :smile:

Just checked the time on mine, it was 22:02
Original post by KingKumar
Just checked the time on mine, it was 22:02

Alright thanks
Damn guys, it is their loss! In my opinion, Durham/Bristol/UCL are just as good (and more girls probably if it matters)
BTW, is everything through email?
Anyone just receive a rejection?
Seems like I survived today's 22:02 :C
Original post by edothero
Seems like I survived today's 22:02 :C

Looks like we're in the same position! What are your AS and predicted grades?
Original post by JamieOH
Looks like we're in the same position! What are your AS and predicted grades?

AAABB
A*AA maths FM phys
+ 1 A already achieved
Is there anyone that hasn't heard a single thing from Imperial (as of now) then? Just hoping I'm not the only one :frown:
Original post by Tribe
Is there anyone that hasn't heard a single thing from Imperial (as of now) then? Just hoping I'm not the only one :frown:

I've had the "yeah, we've received your application" one that sounds like a rejection letter but isn't, and I keep getting these newsletter things which say my application is still being looked at. Heard nothing about any interviews or any offers or being rejected though.
I didn't survive today's 22:02 though, just got rejected :colonhash:
Good luck to those who are still waiting..

Did you have an interview?

Sorry :frown: with or without interview and when did you apply

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jabberjay_
Did you have an interview?

Original post by horse.jojo
Sorry :frown: with or without interview and when did you apply

Posted from TSR Mobile

No and early October. A shame it took this long though..
I don't think they're interviewing anymore though. Best of luck to the both of you

I'm still alive! Another 24 hours till the next wave. I wonder how long until I get hit with the big rejection.
Original post by JamieOH
I'm still alive! Another 24 hours till the next wave. I wonder how long until I get hit with the big rejection.

Me too

Posted from TSR Mobile
I also really don't think there are any more interview dates, so they're just sending out the rejections in batches or something

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending