The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Free Kurdistan
Will die a virgin/10

twice

:rofl:

What a backwards mentality she has!!
Original post by proxenus
hey! I'm seeking attention. Can i have some attention?

l is alive
Where would any of us be without filters?

Spoiler

this seems like some rowdy thread damn
Original post by Blind Ferret

Spoiler

bare piff ting isn it
Original post by Sigh678
fam u acc do look like aladdin looooool

Original post by Sigh678
aite I aint gonna roast no one now

Is that what you call a roast? Lol
Original post by fibartlett
this seems like some rowdy thread damn

You're looking spicy in your photo

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

Original post by Id and Ego seek

Spoiler

Mooie :h:
Original post by Blind Ferret

Spoiler

😊

👋
Perhaps I'm an old fogie, but I don't see any way to post a profile pic. I downloaded a photo and see no way to do it. Help anyone? (There isn't even a straightforward way I can find to ask for help with the site other than posting for everyone.)
Reply 3432
Original post by Sigh678
mediocre

mediocre is fine :smile:
Original post by mkap

You're not medicore AT ALL ! Thanks god he did not find you really pretty, what a horrible thing to have a guy like him dredging you ..

I think you're really a pretty girl with WONDERFUUUUL HAIR <3 :nyan:
Original post by mkap

You are gorge mkap. Dw I get called 4/10 all the time on here by haters and even have people rofling behind my back cuz appaz I'm so ugly.

I think we all know whose opinion is superior on this one and it's mine cause I'm the best and I think you're beaut.
Original post by Ethereal World
You are gorge mkap. Dw I get called 4/10 all the time on here by haters and even have people rofling behind my back cuz appaz I'm so ugly.

I think we all know whose opinion is superior on this one and it's mine cause I'm the best and I think you're beaut.

4? What? I can't even :too funny:

You're 8 at the least
Same with mkap

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3436
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
You're not medicore AT ALL ! Thanks god he did not find you really pretty, what a horrible thing to have a guy like him dredging you ..

I think you're really a pretty girl with WONDERFUUUUL HAIR <3 :nyan:

haha thanks, it hoesntly doesnt bother me. i dont really care about how pretty people find me. i seen your half pictures and your a stunner yourself :smile:

your no way 4/10. your a 10 in my eyes :colone: your not ugly, theyre just insecure about themselves that they have to bring others down.

my opinion counts when it comes to your looks and i think your a really pretty girl :biggrin: xx
@mkap it's nice to see you haven't got offended by what that guy was saying, he is a troll and was saying horrible stuff to everyone he could see on this thread. He thinks it's funny but forgets that some people get offended by his hurtful words. Well done for not giving a **** about what people like him have to say, your reaction was key and you gave him a good response :smile: xxx

I find you pretty <3

Original post by mkap
haha thanks, it hoesntly doesnt bother me. i dont really care about how pretty people find me. i seen your half pictures and your a stunner yourself :smile:

You're so so so right to think that way ..!!! The most important thing is that we find ourselves beautiful, and other opinions don't count because the persons who don't find us beautiful are not the persons who will wake up every morning with our own face, they can look away :smile:
Original post by Andy98
4? What? I can't even :too funny:

You're 8 at the least
Same with mkap

Posted from TSR Mobile

8 at least' - You might get into my about me if you keep continuing like that. :wink: But seriously these are the people who can't comprehend that someone is beautiful, intelligent, funny AND nice…and of course modest. So it's cool. I can deal.

Spoiler

Latest

Trending

Trending