The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Offer holders/ applicants for 2016 entry

Scroll to see replies

I got an offer for history as well. Are you going to an applicant day in Feb?
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 61
Original post by emilyrobinson8
Has any one got an offer for Management BBA? :smile:

Have an offer for European Management with French. I still don't understand what the difference between BA and BBA is and how come I will get that degree after studying in lancaster for two years and then study some other degree in france for two years. like how can i have 2 degrees at the end of 4 years?
Reply 62
I've had a conditional offer for History

Yes, I have an unconditional offer so excited, have you been accepted?
Yes, I got unconditional too! I'm so excited too, you been to see the uni yet?
Yes, I got unconditional too! I'm so excited too, you been to see the uni yet?

ah great! i cant wait now, I've been to the uni a couple of times on different trips, but i am going for an offer holder day on the 20th of Feb to see it properly, are you going to visit? :smile:
Original post by Cait2704
I've had a conditional offer for History

Are you going to the applicant day on the 17th?
Original post by wil.monika.123
ah great! i cant wait now, I've been to the uni a couple of times on different trips, but i am going for an offer holder day on the 20th of Feb to see it properly, are you going to visit? :smile:

I don't think so because its pretty far away but i've been before and i love it :smile:
Reply 68
Got a conditional offe for Design. Anyone here going to study design at Lancaster?
Conditional offer for Economics and Politics :smile:. AAB!! Anyone going to the applicant day on the 5th of March??
Reply 70
I've held an offer from Lancaster for History for a while now was hoping it would tyrn unconditional like my others as its going to be my first choice, just wondering if anyone else has History offers yet? Anyone actually received an unconditional for it..didn't dare speak to snyone at the offer day today 😖😂
Got an offer for straight Management, anyone off to the visit day on Saturday?

I do! :smile: have you decided and firmed Lancaster yet or keeping your options open?
Original post by alexarmstrong7
I do! :smile: have you decided and firmed Lancaster yet or keeping your options open?

I think im going to firm lancaster :smile: how about you?
I think im going to firm lancaster :smile: how about you?

Yeah I'm feeling the same, somehow I was lucky enough to get an unconditional so I don't think I can turn that down. Visiting on Saturday to see what it's like though
Original post by alexarmstrong7
Yeah I'm feeling the same, somehow I was lucky enough to get an unconditional so I don't think I can turn that down. Visiting on Saturday to see what it's like though

Same :smile: do you live near lancaster
Same :smile: do you live near lancaster

Oh nice one, well done! :smile: about 2 hours away, live in Leeds
Reply 77
Original post by peetey
Got a conditional offe for Design. Anyone here going to study design at Lancaster?

I have a conditional for marketing and design :smile:
Reply 78
I have an offer for Marketing and Design - anyone else doing this degree? Well done to everyone x
Reply 79
Original post by Emma O
I have an offer for Marketing and Design - anyone else doing this degree? Well done to everyone x

Hey Emma! Congrats! Where else have you applied to?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending