wow
I got gassed for about 5 secs
then saw what you wrote:colonhash:

lol
Original post by fatima1998
pakoras are different than samosas i think
i also like pakoras but there is also a chicken samosa if you desire to try :u:

They are different :yes:

I have had many samosas - I think I would like them more if they were much spicier.
Reply 83
Original post by homeland.lsw
My favourites probably are: @iEthan @TheOtherSide. @z33 @ravioliyears @mkap....

Original post by iEthan
Really?! Thank you! :h: :h:

My favourites…. this is so difficult :afraid:

Spoiler

Awwwhhh thanks guys :biggrin: #honoured :love:
yall at the top of my list too which is wayyyyyyyyyyy too long to list but i shall if i remembertomorrow x'D :smile: :*
Original post by ZuluK
Haha age is just a number baby. :wink: older the more experienced I hope :wink:

Omg you gave me your first time! I'm so happy! I will cherish this follow for the rest of my TSR days until exams do us part :biggrin:

Well I don't like to brag, but as you called me your bunny I'll point out that the Duracell variety offers me little contest when it comes to staying power :lol:
Original post by ByronicHero
They are different :yes:

I have had many samosas - I think I would like them more if they were much spicier.

eat them with a chilli sauce that may help... or maybe buy spicy ones- they are different in spice flavour, some of them are mild and some of them are really spicy or you can make your own and add as much spice as you want :colondollar:
eat them with a chilli sauce that may help... or maybe buy spicy ones- they are different in spice flavour, some of them are mild and some of them are really spicy or you can make your own and add as much spice as you want :colondollar:

I've never had one that was anything approaching spicy.

I'll just stick to keema naans. I can't even make round chapatis because I run around playing football all day (points if you get the reference sans google).
Reply 87
Well I don't like to brag, but as you called me your bunny I'll point out that the Duracell variety offers me little contest when it comes to staying power :lol:

:rofl:

Well, only one thing left to do, my bunny, let's see how long you can last and whether Duracell are right and you do last 20 hours :wink:
Original post by ZuluK

Well, only one thing left to do, my bunny, let's see how long you can last and whether Duracell are right and you do last 20 hours :wink:

I last for 20 hours three times a day, 8 days a week and 53 weeks a year. You'll see.
Someone tag me init :colondollar:
Reply 90
I last for 20 hours three times a day, 8 days a week and 53 weeks a year. You'll see.

I'll see? Or I'll feel?

I can not wait :wink:
I've never had one that was anything approaching spicy.

I'll just stick to keema naans. I can't even make round chapatis because I run around playing football all day (points if you get the reference sans google).

ohh god keema naans :drool: i am soo hungry
and what is sans google :s-smilie:
Original post by ZuluK
I'll see? Or I'll feel?

I can not wait :wink:

If you literally can't wait I can recommend another kind of rabbit that may also be useful :lol:
ohh god keema naans :drool: i am soo hungry
and what is sans google :s-smilie:

Without google, essentially.
Original post by samina_ay
Someone tag me init :colondollar:

@samina_ay cute member :cute: even though i dunno her at all :biggrin:
@Awesome Genius He understands me <3
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 97
If you literally can't wait I can recommend another kind of rabbit that may also be useful :lol:

That rabbit didn't have Duracell batteries and it ran out just before it finished its job :colonhash:
Without google, essentially.

ha ha ha :lol:
Original post by nucdev
PRSOM :biggrin:

I see I'm right at the top of the list Lmao. Way to inflate your big bro's ego :lol:

Now which of those in the list is it...........?
:wink:
(you know what I'm talking about of course)

You've every right to be at the top :biggrin:

I can't answer that :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest