The Student Room Group

My boyfriend is twice my age.. AMA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jimmy Seville
Will there ever be a boy born...who can swim faster than a shark?

No chance only girls can out swim a shark.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AccountingBabe
I was in a relationship for 11 years and it ended up being me wanting to go out and have dinner and have fun dates but he was always broke... Even though I offer to pay to go out he'd rather I just gave him the money and stay in.

I couldn't do that anymore all I wanted was to go out and have fun while I'm young and experience things.

I always had a natural attraction to older men so it just seemed like a good way to meet men who could afford to go out all the time. It's much more fun when money isn't a problem.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sounds like the typical relationship between young couples with little to no money. I respect the fact that you stuck it out for 11 years shows loyalty being broke is no excuse to not want to do anything, good on you for ending a disastrous relationship. I initially pegged you as the "golddigger" type but you seem to genuinely like this guy.

You're still young so have all the fun you can get before settling down. Does your partner have any kids? If not would he want to have them?

Remarkable.

So are you sexually experienced?

What is your number?
Original post by Black Cat
Sounds like the typical relationship between young couples with little to no money. I respect the fact that you stuck it out for 11 years shows loyalty being broke is no excuse to not want to do anything, good on you for ending a disastrous relationship. I initially pegged you as the "golddigger" type but you seem to genuinely like this guy.

You're still young so have all the fun you can get before settling down. Does your partner have any kids? If not would he want to have them?

Nope he hasn't, he ended his marriage as his wife ended up being a gold digger and he never really found anyone he liked in that way again.

He does have sperm frozen lol but he's not fussed and for me I'm not interested in having children, I'd rather build my career and help out my brother and sister with their little ones.

Posted from TSR Mobile
No chance only girls can out swim a shark.

Posted from TSR Mobile

If I crash land in the jungle, will I be able to eat my own shoes?
Original post by stefano865
Remarkable.

So are you sexually experienced?

What is your number?

Haha not that high, I went on a bit of a rampage after the break up so I'm currently at 9.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can't see a scenario where this is acceptable unless he's like 4 and you're 2
Original post by AliRizzo
Can't see a scenario where this is acceptable unless he's like 4 and you're 2

I'm not really asking for your approval just offering an insight into my unusual relationship.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha not that high, I went on a bit of a rampage after the break up so I'm currently at 9.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is he the best?

I really do believe it's a biological response from women looking men who can provide and I don't blame rich men for allowing it lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is he the best?

I cum at least once every time which is a big step up from never...
So yes lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I cum at least once every time which is a big step up from never...
So yes lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

His technique makes up for his lack of athleticism. :tongue:
His technique makes up for his lack of athleticism. :tongue:

He spends all his time on pleasing me lol I love it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Let's imagine you wanted kids.

Would you consider 'dual mating'?
Let's imagine you wanted kids.

Would you consider 'dual mating'?

Omg what is dual mating 😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WoodyMKC
What made you overlook the fact that your BF is a creepy old man?

genuinely laughed out loud.

Wow this thread is gold :rofl:
Reply 97
Id rate myself 7 or 8.
And I'd give him a 7 in normal clothes 8.5 in a suit.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aah, the power of the suit...

I really do believe it's a biological response from women looking men who can provide and I don't blame rich men for allowing it lol

Can't you "provide" yourself? You're in accounting, that should pay good.
Reply 98
Meh fair play to you. If you genuinely love eachother, then it's no business of ours to judge.
Omg what is dual mating 😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

:tongue:

Well I guess a 52 year old will not have the best quality sperm.

'Dual mating' is getting pregnant by a very healthy man with good genes (e.g. Henry Cavill :wink:) and then using your boyfriend's resources to raise these children.

Women can get 'the best of both worlds' this way.

Quick Reply

Latest