The Student Room Group
City-centre campus surrounded by parks
Solent University
Southampton

Whats the uni like?

hey so i got an offer from them and i was just wondering what the actual uni is like because upon reading up on it , it really don't sound good so i was hoping to get your opinions !
Original post by gertautas
hey so i got an offer from them and i was just wondering what the actual uni is like because upon reading up on it , it really don't sound good so i was hoping to get your opinions !

Hi there,

Well I studied on the Advertising course here at Solent for 3 years and upon graduating, I was offered a position in their marketing department and now I'm giving experience to students about what my time was like :smile:.

I really enjoyed my three years, my lecturers were helpful, extremely insightful and frankly I couldn't of asked for better course friends. I didn't live in halls during my time at Solent as I lived a short commute away so making close friends with people was a little more difficult. Everyone here is so diverse and so welcoming.

If you really want to know what the university is like - come to one of our open days, you get to speak to your lecturers and current students.

Can I ask what course you're studying?

Thanks,
Kath
City-centre campus surrounded by parks
Solent University
Southampton
Reply 2
Original post by Southampton Solent Uni Student Ambassador
Hi there,

Well I studied on the Advertising course here at Solent for 3 years and upon graduating, I was offered a position in their marketing department and now I'm giving experience to students about what my time was like :smile:.

I really enjoyed my three years, my lecturers were helpful, extremely insightful and frankly I couldn't of asked for better course friends. I didn't live in halls during my time at Solent as I lived a short commute away so making close friends with people was a little more difficult. Everyone here is so diverse and so welcoming.

If you really want to know what the university is like - come to one of our open days, you get to speak to your lecturers and current students.

Can I ask what course you're studying?

Thanks,
Kath

Thanks for the reply , yeh i will most likely come to an open day just gotta find the time! and im looking to study computer system and networks :smile:
Original post by gertautas
Thanks for the reply , yeh i will most likely come to an open day just gotta find the time! and im looking to study computer system and networks :smile:

No problem! That's what I'm here for :smile:. Oh wow, well unfortunately I give you any advice from experience what the course is like, but I'm sure there are students on this forum that may have done the course!

Good luck course hunting! :biggrin:
Kath

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending