The Student Room Group

I know things are bad when I need coke for breakfast....

Spoiler

Scroll to see replies

Just don't go full Danniella Westbrook.
Original post by ByronicHero
Just don't go full Danniella Westbrook.

She's my heroine.
Reply 3
i could no way have coke for breakfast,

..you know youve hit an all time low when when you eat a whole tube of pringles for breakfast. i got ill for the next few day and couldn't look at a prinlgles box for months without feeling sick lol
Original post by Ethereal World

Spoiler

Aww man, that is meth'd up
I had such a bad Coke habit for so many years; weaned myself off with Coke Zero and have been completely Coke free for four years, three months and eight days...

Hi, my name is The Thief of Bagdad and I'm a Cokeaholic.
Reply 6
Oh.... you meant coca cola. Phew....
She's my heroine.

I believe that without reservation.
Original post by TheThiefOfBagdad
I had such a bad Coke habit for so many years; weaned myself off with Coke Zero and have been completely Coke free for four years, three months and eight days...

Hi, my name is The Thief of Bagdad and I'm a Cokeaholic.

:rofl:

Nothing necessarily wrong with some fizz at the breakfast table if you're having a full English, but I think Dr Pepper is the discerning chav's beverage of choice in that situation
Reply 9
What's wrong with coke for breakfast?
I'm having chocolate soy milk for breakfast, jealous? :u:
Never forget when you told me you were going to get coke and for a minute, I'd never been so confused. :rofl:

But no matter how bad things get, make sure you never sink down to Coke Zero and you'll be OK.

Spoiler

Original post by Blondie987
I'm having chocolate soy milk for breakfast, jealous? :u:

I am.

So selfish, Blondie. :noway: Didn't even offer to share.
Original post by acupofgreentea
Never forget when you told me you were going to get coke and for a minute, I'd never been so confused. :rofl:

But no matter how bad things get, make sure you never sink down to Coke Zero and you'll be OK.

Spoiler

I am.

I'd disagree but it's mine! All mine! :biggrin:
Ladies, let me cure your thirst :colone:
Original post by acupofgreentea

Spoiler

I am.

I do not touch any form of sweeteners. In squash, yoghurts, fizzy drinks, whatever. It is evil stuff. And after curing my diet coke addiction I will never succumb to that fake horrible sweetness ever again which I'm convinced in part messes up your insulin response AND hunger cues.
Yeah, i like coke for breakfast too. Gives my nose a workout in the morning
Oh, you mean the drinking kind. Long as it's the diet variety, I see no problem. I need my liquid fuel.
i had redbull for breakfast today

Spoiler

Talk to me the day you have a packet of monster munch for breakfast. :redface:
Reply 19
Sorry but this is clickbait I should report you for this

Quick Reply