The Student Room Group

Helllppp I cum to quickly ;/

Basically me and my gf usually like (with our clothes on) kiss and stuff and she touches my d*** and stuff yhyh you get the idea and i cum to fasstt im in my first year of college and shes in year 10 and on sunday i was at her house we did some stuff and i ejaculated too fast for anything to go down so any tips
Reply 1
oh and she keeps assuming i take pictures when she's doing stuff i showed her my phone but then she still has her doubtss
The basic cure for coming too quickly is to learn the signs that you're about to ejaculate and, when you notice them and don't want to do so just yet, reducing the stimulation so that you don't. This is most easily done via masturbation - you can instantly change what's happening - but if your communication is good, can be done with a partner.

Why do you think she doesn't trust you? And why isn't your phone well away from both of you when she's 'doing stuff'?
Reply 3
pre **** mate
Original post by Anonymous
Basically me and my gf usually like (with our clothes on) kiss and stuff and she touches my d*** and stuff yhyh you get the idea and i cum to fasstt im in my first year of college and shes in year 10 and on sunday i was at her house we did some stuff and i ejaculated too fast for anything to go down so any tips

Basically yh. If you focus on something like music or tv you will last longer.
Reply 5
Sounds like an inbetweeners episode :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest