I did not see your post before :lol:

What dab means ?
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
*I was joking :lol: *

:nyan: :nyan:

I know:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:fleurdelis:

You're here so, what does "dab" mean ? (Bitch dab )
:fleurdelis:

You're here so, what does "dab" mean ? (Bitch dab )

Not a clue:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Anw, then I'm a bitch daaaab yeaaaay *up my chest* being an unknown thing is cool \o/
Anw, then I'm a bitch daaaab yeaaaay *up my chest* being an unknown thing is cool \o/

Haha OK

Posted from TSR Mobile
How you feeling :biggrin:
Original post by ikhan94
How you feeling :biggrin:

Muuuch better thanks :wink:

What about you :3 ?
Bonjour FrenchUnicorn! I'm a Canadian, so I speak Quebecois, but that ain't really the language of Paris ify'knowwhatImean. :wink: Glad you're feeling better.
Original post by ThatOldGuy
Bonjour FrenchUnicorn! I'm a Canadian, so I speak Quebecois, but that ain't really the language of Paris ify'knowwhatImean. :wink: Glad you're feeling better.

Hi ! Canadian ?? So COOOOL ! :3

Parle français pour voir , moi je croyais que c'était à peu près la même chose :lol: :lol:
Hi ! Canadian ?? So COOOOL ! :3

Parle français pour voir , moi je croyais que c'était à peu près la même chose :lol: :lol:

Ce n'est pas la même chose! M'école est trop mal.-.-

Basically, Quebecois is old, old french. Though we do make good food. Mmm... Poutine.
Ce n'est pas la même chose! M'école est trop mal.-.-

Basically, Quebecois is old, old french. Though we do make good food. Mmm... Poutine.

Hahaha je vois oui :lol: je sais quasi rien du canada donc je savais pas que c'était si différent :P

So you live there ?
Hahaha je vois oui :lol: je sais quasi rien du canada donc je savais pas que c'était si différent :P

So you live there ?

Living in England right now in the Midlands. Going back to University to be a teacher.

I'm basically Batman minus the looks, money, skills and heroic motivation.
Living in England right now in the Midlands. Going back to University to be a teacher.

Great ! What kind of teacher ?

Hahaha :lol: :lol:

Secondary, specifically IT. I used to work for BlackBerry, then had the opportunity to work for some schools. I realized I'd love to help students find their passion. Are you a current student or are you applying?
@elena2003 : omf Idk :lol: I'll say Princess Mononoke , you ?
@ByronicHero : definitely chunky ! You ? And yes I know .. :frown:
@Indeterminate : good ! I was a little sick so I was resting all day in my bed with my anime, and tomorrow I'll study again :tongue:. You ?

*COUGHS*
Which anime? :smile:
Secondary, specifically IT. I used to work for BlackBerry, then had the opportunity to work for some schools. I realized I'd love to help students find their passion. Are you a current student or are you applying?

That's great !! I admire people who want to be teachers :3

Well complicated :lol:
I failed twice medicine in here (did you here about med studies in France ?) and instead of continue to be a dentist/pharmacist or other things I dropped out and I applied abroad. I'm working on a entrance exam for a med school in Czech ^^
Original post by BookBird
*COUGHS*
Which anime? :smile:

Yesterday I was watching Clannad after story! Do you like it :biggrin: ?
Yesterday I was watching Clannad after story! Do you like it :biggrin: ?

I looovveee anime. I have never watched Clannad though, but I have heard of it :smile: I'm watching Code Geass now.

Latest