The Student Room Group

I know things are bad when I need coke for breakfast....

Scroll to see replies

I don't eat breakfast but I just made some rice, mixed veg, tuna, habanero flakes, garlic and lots of pepper for lunch and followed it with two biscuit yogurts.

This is as healthy as I get.
Original post by She-Ra
I ate a superfood salad for breakfast.... swiftly followed by dark chocolate buttons....

Eating my feelings :redface:

I love it when the day starts off good and healthy....and then goes gradually downhill. Until eventually you're binging and drinking wine and crying in a pool of self-pity in the evening. :lol:
Original post by ByronicHero
I don't eat breakfast but I just made some rice, mixed veg, tuna, habanero flakes, garlic and lots of pepper for lunch and followed it with two biscuit yogurts.

This is as healthy as I get.

This is so inane it's actually interesting. Conflicted right now. :horse:
Original post by Azhar Rana
Is it strange for me to hate Coke; I never drank it at all, the last time I drank it was like 4 months ago :s-smilie:. I like pepsi more, it has more of a kick to taste buds :smile:.

Bolded what is strange. Apparently in blind tasting even the most vehement Coke-haters or pepsi-haters can't taste the difference.
Original post by Ethereal World
Bolded what is strange. Apparently in blind tasting even the most vehement Coke-haters or pepsi-haters can't taste the difference.

You can taste the difference with Pepsi max which is the superior cola.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DiddyDec
You can taste the difference with Pepsi max which is the superior cola.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not going into the sweeteners thing again. Thoughts within thread.
This is so inane it's actually interesting. Conflicted right now. :horse:

I eat that same meal all the time, just with differing amounts of habanero depending on how much I want my mouth to burn. Occasionally the tuna becomes chicken which usually means some mixed herbs enter the equation and even a little hot pepper sauce. To round out this stirring tale, I was also sure to make a multi and some zinc :borat:

I didn't choose the thug life....
Just wait till you're a lawyer
Original post by scrotgrot
Just wait till you're a lawyer

I'm going to implement a system whereby I get my daily nutrients and calories from one shake.

Maybe I should invent that actually. For busy and lazy people everywhere.

I mean I know it exists technically but not officially and not in a 'THIS IS CREATED JUST FOR THIS SO BUY THIS SPECIFIC THING EVEN THOUGH YOU CAN GET EXISTING PRODUCTS CHEAPER' way yet. That's my niche.
I love it when the day starts off good and healthy....and then goes gradually downhill. Until eventually you're binging and drinking wine and crying in a pool of self-pity in the evening. :lol:

Trying to stay strong so that doesn't happen!

I'm on a cup of miso soup now and a home made carrot, kiwi, celery, ginger and pineapple juice so I'm trying to get myself back on the straight and narrow :bl:
Original post by She-Ra
Trying to stay strong so that doesn't happen!

I'm on a cup of miso soup now and a home made carrot, kiwi, celery, ginger and pineapple juice so I'm trying to get myself back on the straight and narrow :bl:

Vegan FTW!! your juice sounds sooooo good.

Have you ever seen 'accidentally vegan UK' on instagram?
Vegan FTW!! your juice sounds sooooo good.

Have you ever seen 'accidentally vegan UK' on instagram?

:adore:

Oooo I hadn't but I just looked it up. I was thrilled last week when I discovered plain hobnobs are vegan friendly as are oreos.

Weirds me out that bacon rasher crisps and chicken flavoured noodles are too.... flavourings freak me out!
Original post by She-Ra
:adore:

Oooo I hadn't but I just looked it up. I was thrilled last week when I discovered plain hobnobs are vegan friendly as are oreos.

Weirds me out that bacon rasher crisps and chicken flavoured noodles are too.... flavourings freak me out!

Tesco do these amazing Churros, with dark chocolate sauce ... and they are accidentally vegan- not even any milk powder! And they come with cinnamon sugar and are heavenly.

Also Pret's super greens and reds sandwich is so good.

This has made me want to be healthy again instead of living on toast and coke.

I have strong sense of taste and smell, I just don't like coke's aroma.
Original post by Queen Cersei
How did you do it?! I've gone one day without a can of Coke and I'm salivating at the thought!

ngl, it was rough. I used diet ginger beer to abate the nausea brought about from withdrawal, but after the hallucinations subsided things were a lot easier to manage.

Remember, stay in school, kids!

Quick Reply

Latest