The Student Room Group

UCAS won't let me decline conditional offer???

Hi all,

I'm trying to decline all of my choices and offers on UCAS so that I can use UCAS extra on thursday, although I have one conditional offer, and when i click on the offer it doesnt have any button that says about declining the offer?

Can somebody please help me?

I dont want to waste time by ringing ucas as I dont understand whether I'm supposed to just leave the offer and itll go?

Thanks!x
Original post by katielouise_a
Hi all,

I'm trying to decline all of my choices and offers on UCAS so that I can use UCAS extra on thursday, although I have one conditional offer, and when i click on the offer it doesnt have any button that says about declining the offer?

Can somebody please help me?

I dont want to waste time by ringing ucas as I dont understand whether I'm supposed to just leave the offer and itll go?

Thanks!x

Have you had responses from all 5 of your choices (either rejections or offers). If you have outstanding choices then you cannot reply to any offers you have.

If you want to enter Extra and you have outstanding choices (ie your universities haven't made an offer or rejected you yet) then you need to withdraw from those choices first. When all of your choices show as either Offer, Rejection or Withdrawn then you should have the option to decline your offers.
Original post by PQ
Have you had responses from all 5 of your choices (either rejections or offers). If you have outstanding choices then you cannot reply to any offers you have.

If you want to enter Extra and you have outstanding choices (ie your universities haven't made an offer or rejected you yet) then you need to withdraw from those choices first. When all of your choices show as either Offer, Rejection or Withdrawn then you should have the option to decline your offers.

Thanks for the reply! I rang UCAS and they declined all for me. I'm now ready to apply through UCAS Extra first thing thursday morning:smile:
Original post by katielouise_a
Thanks for the reply! I rang UCAS and they declined all for me. I'm now ready to apply through UCAS Extra first thing thursday morning:smile:

ehere are planning applying for and for what course
Original post by swanseajack1
ehere are planning applying for and for what course

Portsmouth, Digital Media x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending