The Student Room Group

Your favourite member(s) on TSR???

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Andy98
Sorry if I miss some folks, but you ain't good enough for me to remember :tongue:

@Ethereal World
@Matrix123
@Kyx
@fatima1998
@Serine Soul
@anonymousm3
@cupcakes97
@ravioliyears
@MathQ123
@SeanFM
@acupofgreentea

:gasp::gasp::gasp::gasp::gasp::gasp::gasp::gasp::gasp:OMG!!!:gasp::gasp::gasp::gasp::gasp::gasp::gasp::gasp::gasp::gasp:
Atleast someone tagged me :biggrin:
So i am good enough for you to remember me :giggle:
Thanks for that :h: it's so sweet fo you :hugs:
Original post by Andy98
Sorry if I miss some folks, but you ain't good enough for me to remember :tongue:

@Ethereal World
@Matrix123
@Kyx
@fatima1998
@Serine Soul
@anonymousm3
@cupcakes97
@ravioliyears
@MathQ123
@SeanFM
@acupofgreentea

Top of the list :dance:

IKR :biggrin:
he does have so many accounts and got banned again :lol:

I love your posts especially on Believeteam22 and Zil1's threads they crack me up :biggrin:
Original post by fatima1998
:gasp::gasp::gasp::gasp::gasp::gasp::gasp::gasp::gasp:OMG!!!:gasp::gasp::gasp::gasp::gasp::gasp::gasp::gasp::gasp::gasp:
Atleast someone tagged me :biggrin:
So i am good enough for you to remember me :giggle:
Thanks for that :h: it's so sweet fo you :hugs:

Hard to forget the OP:tongue:

Original post by Ethereal World
Top of the list :dance:

Yup:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Hard to forget the OP:tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile

hahaha So funny :rofl:

:hugs: thank you! :h: I missed you in my list :cry: dw you're one of my favourites too :yep:
Original post by Andy98

x

Awh Andy :h:
There is @mkap
Original post by greatguy196
Nothing yet- but i will be banned.
Just contact the mods again and say false alarm. Though its probably too late now. They'll ban me because they hate me.

So I will be banned from tsr. II'll have nothing to do- so I'll drink my life away. I will become an alcoholic and have a **** life. You have ruined my life fatime- I have nothing to live for now. :cry2:

:lol::lol::lol: you made me laugh
why would they hate you? you must have done something like trolling- i can tell that you are not a new member here you must have many accounts and got banned.
but tbh, i don't see the point of posting mean comments and then not expect someone to report you
TSR when a thread like this pops up:

Ops.... just to add explanations to my previous post because.. why not? :tongue:

@TeeEm keeps the Maths forum going, creates loads of useful resources (not for profit!), very helpful, and that shot of him in Alexandra Park was amazing. :tongue:

@Student403 posts very funny stuff, like that 'look at it this way, you get to visit 4 countries for the price of 1' and I think a lot of people are used to seeing a friendly 'spoderman' around.

@the bear is very funny and witty, and the Linton Travel Tavern is a great place to be. Also has a very creative use of inneundos, emojis (:captain: and haikus). Thankful for the many reps :adore:

@Blondie987
My TSR crush for sure :fan::love: speaks a lot of sense, particularly in the relationships forum, is on at interesting times of the night and is just awesomesauce.

@TheOtherSide.
One of the most.. I can't think of the right word, but sophisticated younger users on this site. Eggcellent at puns, forum games and chat. Would make a good study helper if those things still existed.

@aamirac has posted the mont amount of VMs on my wall out of any user :tongue: interesting to chat to and learn a few things from. Interested to see where she ends up once she's made her mind p :tongue:

@georgiaswift

Relationship guru/agony aunt. Doesn't take nonsense and can always see a good solution :turban: to people's problems.

@SophieSmall

Same as above. If only more people were as straight to eachother :tongue:

@Mayhem™
Legend. Doesn't post as much as before but witty references and care packages here and there.

@TheonlyMrsHolmes

Had the teensiest crush on this user some time ago for reasons xyz. Also a lovely user.

@Ya Dunno

70% of the time you're really good, the rest of the time you seem to be arguing with someone, not sure why. Perhaps you are just misunderstood, but I like you. Also very persistent. :tongue:

@CoolCavy love all of the cute images and VMs. (insert picture of guinea pig wearing sunglasses here).

@kandykissesxox

Interesting person to talk to and very nice.

@TSR Jessica :lovehug: :jumphug: :penguinhug: :loveduck: :bubbles: :godancing: :dice: bae.

@Ethereal World
Has livened TSR up a bit, and Bath is pretty cool. Her famous blog, as well. Have read a few posts, still need to get round to reading to the rest :facepalm2:

@Alexion
Have had one or two late night conversations with this user. Stunning likeness to Dr Harrison Wells.

@Indeterminate One can only hope to get to where this user has academically. Well done to him on getting accepted for his Pg(I think?) and his previous result.

@Zacken
Very helpful in the Maths forum, well done to him on his Maths offer and his GYG blog is probably the most active one ever.

@MrsSheldonCooper
Whether it's about twerking pakoras or annoying things that desi parents do, every so often she posts funny things that get a lot of rep. :borat: and I also love anyone that talks about dogs or cats or pets in general, they are the best.

@Lyrical Prodigy because bants :tongue:

@samina_ay doesn't stand for nonsense and posts funny things. :tongue:

@iEthan good presence in chat. Also love pictures of cats! :love:

@Anon_98 for being so useful on TSR here, there and everywhere. Makes TSRians smile. :h:
Original post by Arkasia

I'm not quite sure what that's depicting but I know it's accurate.
Original post by SeanFM

This is the best post on this thread so far!! You're very kind, Sean. :smile:
Original post by SeanFM

@the bear is very funny and witty, and the Linton Travel Tavern is a great place to be. Also has a very creative use of inneundos, emojis (:captain: and haikus). Thankful for the many reps :adore:

bear accepts your praise
and invites you to Linton
you future robot
Original post by Arkasia

hahaha :rofl:
Original post by elen90
I'm not quite sure what that's depicting but I know it's accurate.

moderator meeting ? :dontknow:
Reply 319
Original post by SeanFM

You are one of truly likable individuals of TSR where you never have anything bad to say even when things get out of hand.
Keep up the good work !!

Quick Reply

Latest