The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BookBird
I looovveee anime. I have never watched Clannad though, but I have heard of it :smile: I'm watching Code Geass now.

You DEFINITELY should , and you'll cry !!! (Not in front of Clannad, but in front of Clannad after story , soooo much emoooootiiiiion a wonderful anime !!!)

Anw I saw the 3 first episodes but did not had time to continue but I liked it :3
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
You DEFINITELY should , and you'll cry !!! (Not in front of Clannad, but in front of Clannad after story , soooo much emoooootiiiiion a wonderful anime !!!)

Anw I saw the 3 first episodes but did not had time to continue but I liked it :3

Really?! :redface:ooo I love sad animes, as weird as that sounds. Have you watched Angel Beats or Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso (CRIIIIEESSS). Yes, it's quite interesting after you get through the first couple of episodes. :biggrin:
Original post by BookBird
Really?! :redface:ooo I love sad animes, as weird as that sounds. Have you watched Angel Beats or Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso (CRIIIIEESSS). Yes, it's quite interesting after you get through the first couple of episodes. :biggrin:

I love them too !!

I saw 5 episodes of angel beats but had not time to continue haha :P
The other one I did not ! But I will :3
Anime friend?
Original post by WetWolvesBlab
Anime friend?

Yeaaaah :nyan:
Reply 145
pops in/ did someone say sad anime

i recommend Erased/ Boku dake ga inai machi. I don't want to spoil much but its my favourite this season :')

I love Angel Beats and have the DVD, Shigatsu I have yet to finish but I love all the characters ;v;
:pika: yasssss i need more anime friends :biggrin:
I'm trying to finish D.Gray man, i believe some part of me doesn't want it to end :frown:
I'm trying to finish D.Gray man, i believe some part of me doesn't want it to end :frown:

I never watched this one ! Is it great :3 ?
I never watched this one ! Is it great :3 ?

It took me a while to get in to it, but since they are remaking it I thought I would watch it and I'm enjoying it. It's not my absolute favourite but it's good

Posted from TSR Mobile
It took me a while to get in to it, but since they are remaking it I thought I would watch it and I'm enjoying it. It's not my absolute favourite but it's good

Posted from TSR Mobile

I see ^^ I should try someday :P

My favorite anime is Clannad ! What about you ? :3
I see ^^ I should try someday :P

My favorite anime is Clannad ! What about you ? :3

Ooo I've heard of that, my all time favourite has to be noragami. Although my all time favourites have a supernatural edge to them lol, I must add fairy tail is awesome to start binge watching anime lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Ooo I've heard of that, my all time favourite has to be noragami. Although my all time favourites have a supernatural edge to them lol, I must add fairy tail is awesome to start binge watching anime lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Clannad is AWESOME !

Anw I've planned to watch noragami \o/
Clannad is AWESOME !

Anw I've planned to watch noragami \o/

I believe I have it in my bookmark list on kissanime if not I'll put it on there to watch, and Noragami is awesome straight off the bat I loved it, it equals fairy tail in my books

Posted from TSR Mobile
I believe I have it in my bookmark list on kissanime if not I'll put it on there to watch, and Noragami is awesome straight off the bat I loved it, it equals fairy tail in my books

Posted from TSR Mobile

Know what , I'll watch an episode during my break :P
Know what , I'll watch an episode during my break :P

Yay 👏 I must share my Noragami love 😀

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yay 👏 I must share my Noragami love 😀

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha :P

I'll let you know my opinion after :biggrin:
Haha :P

I'll let you know my opinion after :biggrin:

I have lot more anime to recommend if you need any new shows 😀

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have lot more anime to recommend if you need any new shows 😀

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why not ! Tell me everything :P
Why not ! Tell me everything :P

Haha, I can recommend different types of shows ranging from gore to cringe worthy smut 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest