The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mkap
mediocre is fine :smile:

It's not fine.

There was no need for that comment. Plus it's not the slightest bit true, but then, these comments never are. :redface:

Original post by Ethereal World
You are gorge mkap. Dw I get called 4/10 all the time on here by haters and even have people rofling behind my back cuz appaz I'm so ugly.

I think we all know whose opinion is superior on this one and it's mine cause I'm the best and I think you're beaut.

Key word is "haters." Their opinions don't count. :yep:

8 at least' - You might get into my about me if you keep continuing like that. :wink: But seriously these are the people who can't comprehend that someone is beautiful, intelligent, funny AND nice…and of course modest. So it's cool. I can deal.

Spoiler

But I seriously think part of it could be that.

Unintentional Womanizer of TSR 2016. :awesome:

Spoiler

Aww it's great to see everyone on this thread being so nice :h: #earlymorningvibes #girlpower
8 at least' - You might get into my about me if you keep continuing like that. :wink: But seriously these are the people who can't comprehend that someone is beautiful, intelligent, funny AND nice…and of course modest. So it's cool. I can deal.

Spoiler

Well I'm not sure about modest... :wink:
Original post by acupofgreentea
It's not fine.

There was no need for that comment. Plus it's not the slightest bit true, but then, these comments never are. :redface:

Key word is "haters." Their opinions don't count. :yep:

But I seriously think part of it could be that.

Unintentional Womanizer of TSR 2016. :awesome:

Spoiler

Green tea=vegan friendly
Original post by Eternalflames
The Israeli guy is just racist, homophobic and annoying and great guy is boring.

:cry2:
Original post by Sae.HH
Aww it's great to see everyone on this thread being so nice :h: #earlymorningvibes #girlpower

We're all in this together, y'know? :awesome:

Original post by greatguy189

On the upper hand, you're almost at two hundred accounts on greatguy. :awesome:

Original post by apronedsamurai
Green tea=vegan friendly

Green tea is always vegan friendly when it comes to Ethereal. :yep:

Green tea (cha) also commonly consumed by samurai

You really are the worst troll ever :rofl:

omg cupofgreentea how you doing? :biggrin:

I thought you hated me? :redface:

Will you help me celebrate when I reach 200? :h:

lolllllll

gg i love you
Original post by Sae.HH

My feelings. :cry:

Spoiler

lolllllll

gg i love you

I love you too crazy girl. :biggrin:

I think you might have more of an tsr obsession than I do. :hugs:

You can't ambiguously paraphrase without spreading the message and love :unimpressed: Shame on you :u:

[video="youtube;gbrbUfYSt0E"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbrbUfYSt0E[/video]
Original post by Sae.HH

Sae bringing down all the positive vibes minutes after saying he appreciated them. :hand:

omg cupofgreentea how you doing? :biggrin:

I thought you hated me? :redface:

Will you help me celebrate when I reach 200? :h:

I've told you before I've never hated you. Also, you made a positive remark about a feminist post so I just bumped you up +100. :yy:

Reaching two hundred would be a cause for celebration, so of course. :yep: Seriously, though, when is this accounts thing gonna stop?

You need to settle down, have a high post count. You're getting too old to be playing the account field. :hand:
Original post by Sae.HH
You can't ambiguously paraphrase without spreading the message and love :unimpressed: Shame on you :u:

[video="youtube;gbrbUfYSt0E"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbrbUfYSt0E[/video]

Spoiler

Spoiler

Sae bringing down all the positive vibes minutes after saying he appreciated them. :hand:

It's okay, I've done the Lord Zanessa's work for you. :h: I'll be rewarded in the afterlife with many Zanessa encores.
Reply 3456
Original post by Sae.HH

haha you made me think of this

im the middle one obvs

Spoiler

Aww, I feel bad for hurting great guy's feelings, but his trolling was getting boring now, I mean he was at 189 accounts, he was bound to run out of ideas.
When you're a troll you have to live up to the name, otherwise you get boring. Ya Dunno just has a special place in my heart, he was actually funny and made me laugh at my lowest point, I will always see him as better for that reason.
Finally went back to my old colour and I feel like me again :biggrin: No more blonde or brown, staying ginger forever now :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RomanKing
You're looking spicy in your photo

Posted from TSR Mobile

what's spicy haha

Latest