Your favourite member(s) on TSR???

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SeanFM
x

I'll be on your list soon :tongue:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by SeanFM

@TheonlyMrsHolmes

Had the teensiest crush on this user some time ago for reasons xyz. Also a lovely user.

Oh my gosh :lovehug:

Spoiler

Original post by Andy98
Sorry if I miss some folks, but you ain't good enough for me to remember :tongue:

A-hole :colonhash:
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
@Student403 cos he was so caring when I had PMS and his posts are hilarious
@Lord Samosa because of his beard
@CoolCavy because she so cute
@Unistudent77 because of his hair
@Supersaps- only tagged him because I want to babysit his adorable baby son and he's nice to talk to
@Plantagenet Crown because he's literally chill even though his views are controversial and he reps me a lot so he clearly loves me in some way
@Precious Illusions because she's so nice
@Changing Skies because she is so sweet
@Ananaz because she's my favourite person
@ninuzu because his legs are so mesmerising
@TheonlyMrsHolmes because of all the convos
@REMLewis for all the flirting :tongue:
@StrawbAri because she's a brilliant listener
@SeanFM because he's living proof that there are nice guys out there
@Mochassassin because from her insta the food looks really nice
@Lyrical Prodigy because of her lips (pretty jel of them)
@Black Cat because we have the weirdest convos
@luminarychild cos he has nice arms

I think I'm done :h:

Thank you my pickle :h:

What an honor :colondollar::colondollar:
Thank you so much, I'm glad to hold that position :biggrin: :jumphug:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Oh my gosh :lovehug:

Spoiler

:lolwut: I've never seen those posts, I swear :angelblush: and looks or taking your clothes off had nothing to do with it anyway. :tongue:
(edited 8 years ago)
@MevMev
@Andy98
@Ethereal World

These guys:smile:
Original post by SeanFM

Thank you Sean!! :hugs: You're definitely THE kindest guy on the entire forum. Always happy to read your posts and you're always very fair and tolerant of the… less serious people. :h: :h:
Original post by SeanFM
:lolwut: I've never seen those posts, I swear :angelblush: and looks or taking your clothes off had nothing to do with it anyway. :tongue:

Omg Sean ADD IN MY SPOILER IN YOUR QUOTE! :getmecoat:sometimes I worry it doesn't sound like I'm joking! XD I spend my days and my nights worrying about every single post I've made on TSR...:ashamed:

But anyway, on a more serious note,:lovehug:.
Original post by iEthan
Thank you Sean!! :hugs: You're definitely THE kindest guy on the entire forum. Always happy to read your posts and you're always very fair and tolerant of the… less serious people. :h: :h:

That may have something to do with 60% of the time, me being less serious all of the time :tongue: but thanks - that's very nice of you to say! :h: :five:

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Omg Sean ADD IN MY SPOILER IN YOUR QUOTE! :getmecoat:sometimes I worry it doesn't sound like I'm joking! XD I spend my days and my nights worrying about every single post I've made on TSR...:ashamed:

But anyway, on a more serious note,:lovehug:.

I didn't do that on purpose, I swear! :hide: it goes blank when I quote it, but that looks awful out of context so I've typed it back into my quote. :borat:

:bubbles:
Original post by BrokenLife
Aww thank you, Indeterminate.:h:

You are CERTAINLY one of my fav people on tsr.

Others are @Eternalflames, @CoolCavy, @malware, @toonervoustоtalk, @acupofgreentea; @Ethereal World, @Alexion, @ZuluK, @Lord Samosa, @undercxver

Btw I'm aiming to be on top of your fav people list, Indeterminate.:blushing: :blush::flutter:

PRSOM

You'd be in my list of favourite members too!

(but I'm too lazy to try making a list of them :colondollar:)
Original post by SeanFM
That may have something to do with 60% of the time, me being less serious all of the time :tongue: but thanks - that's very nice of you to say! :h: :five:

Good point :tongue: it's true! So modest :giggle:

Laaaaddd...

Oh yeah, just saw your wall message dude! Suuupperr happy that you got Warwick; see you there :wink:
@aamirac @whorace @blondie987 @georgiaswift @seanFM @Biryani007 @student403 @ravioliyears @loveleest or isit lovleest? :s-smilie: sorry for missing anyone out xxxx

Thank you! :biggrin: you're obviously on my list too :h:
Okay, mine would have to be:
@SeanFM @Alexion @nucdev @homeland.lsw @SubZero~ @malware @Ethereal World @iEthan @Andy98 @Cremated_Spatula @spv @Matrix123 @z33 @Zacken and the fabulous @CoolCavy

Sorry if I have missed anyone :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest