The Student Room Group

Why have I suddenly lost interest in TSR?

It started a couple of weeks back, I just couldn't find the interest that once sparked in me. There was a time when I used to be crazy addicted, but it has changed a lot. I rarely log in.....what's happening?:ashamed2:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hamoody
It started a couple of weeks back, I just couldn't find the interest that once sparked in me. There was a time when I used to be crazy addicted, but it has changed a lot. I rarely log in.....what's happening?:ashamed2:

Maybe you just don't seem as interested or bothered anymore. One reason this could be is that other things are distracting you. Another could be the amount of threads. Not sure how to answer!
Reply 2
You've probably seen life outside of a computer screen, its pretty sweet, lots of murder tho
Reply 3
L2na I'm not online much, la 7amood? :wink:
Cause its ****
Original post by Hamoody

How dare you !! You're supposed to be addicted to TSR

NO ONE CAN ESCAPE DA CUUUUURSE ! :groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy:
Reply 6
Because the moderators are corrupt, *some* members of the Community Team/Welcome Squad think they're better than they actually are, threads are too generic, and people get too emotional.

Any of the above sound familiar?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 7
you should be celebrating
Reply 8
you have the chance to leave...leave before you get sucked in...you have been blessed with escape
Original post by Emily.97
Cause its ****

Loud and clear!
Be glad my dear...
I know the feeling. Maybe you've used it too much (before your break) or don't get many new things out of it, or nothing particularly interesting to you is going on at the moment.
Original post by aamirac
Be glad my dear...

When will my time come?? Nuuuuuuuuuuuuu~ T.T
Reply 14
Good!!! omg! you may be the first person with light green gems to escape the grips of TSR for once and for all!!! :eek:
Original post by Little Popcorns
Loud and clear!

Original post by aamirac
Be glad my dear...

I laughed at the rhyme :tongue:
Reply 16
Original post by SubZero~
Maybe you just don't seem as interested or bothered anymore. One reason this could be is that other things are distracting you. Another could be the amount of threads. Not sure how to answer!

That's the thing. I can't be bothered to log in and scroll through the dry threads. Seems like TSR is draining of life :s-smilie:
Original post by Ekno
You've probably seen life outside of a computer screen, its pretty sweet, lots of murder tho

I've seen it all before joining TSR mate, it's not all that bad believe me :lol:
Original post by maria.x
L2na I'm not online much, la 7amood? :wink:

Yestawi wallah bas I'm not sure,

Spoiler

Original post by Emily.97
Cause its ****

Could be, I agree it has a downside to it :yes:

Original post by FrenchUnicorn
How dare you !! You're supposed to be addicted to TSR

NO ONE CAN ESCAPE DA CUUUUURSE ! :groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy:

I knowwww. That is how it should be. I WAS addicted weeks ago, but as I mentioned, that has changed :s-smilie:

Original post by Davalla
Because the moderators are corrupt, *some* members of the Community Team/Welcome Squad think they're better than they actually are, threads are too generic, and people get too emotional.

Any of the above sound familiar?

I wont deny, there ARE a bunch of irritating stuck ups here. And as for the threads, I completely agree with you :yep:
Am I the only one that's like
Reply 18
Original post by ivy.98
you should be celebrating
B-but why? I don't feel too good about this. Should I really be celebrating? :eek:
Original post by mkap
you have the chance to leave...leave before you get sucked in...you have been blessed with escape
:laugh: I really need to think hard on this one :hmmmm:

Original post by SeanFM
I know the feeling. Maybe you've used it too much (before your break) or don't get many new things out of it, or nothing particularly interesting to you is going on at the moment.

I guess that could be it. I've overused it :afraid:
Original post by z33
Good!!! omg! you may be the first person with light green gems to escape the grips of TSR for once and for all!!! :eek:

Hahahaa I never said I was gone for good :erm:
I MIGHT get that spark back in the future, can't be certain though :lol:
Reply 19
Original post by homeland.lsw
Am I the only one that's like

Err that's exactly what I'm trying to figure out :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest