The Student Room Group

Your favourite member(s) on TSR???

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SeanFM
Ops.... just to add explanations to my previous post because.. why not? :tongue:

@TeeEm keeps the Maths forum going, creates loads of useful resources (not for profit!), very helpful, and that shot of him in Alexandra Park was amazing. :tongue:

@Student403 posts very funny stuff, like that 'look at it this way, you get to visit 4 countries for the price of 1' and I think a lot of people are used to seeing a friendly 'spoderman' around.

@the bear is very funny and witty, and the Linton Travel Tavern is a great place to be. Also has a very creative use of inneundos, emojis (:captain: and haikus). Thankful for the many reps :adore:

@Blondie987
My TSR crush for sure :fan::love: speaks a lot of sense, particularly in the relationships forum, is on at interesting times of the night and is just awesomesauce.

@TheOtherSide.
One of the most.. I can't think of the right word, but sophisticated younger users on this site. Eggcellent at puns, forum games and chat. Would make a good study helper if those things still existed.

@aamirac has posted the mont amount of VMs on my wall out of any user :tongue: interesting to chat to and learn a few things from. Interested to see where she ends up once she's made her mind p :tongue:

@georgiaswift

Relationship guru/agony aunt. Doesn't take nonsense and can always see a good solution :turban: to people's problems.

@SophieSmall

Same as above. If only more people were as straight to eachother :tongue:

@Mayhem™
Legend. Doesn't post as much as before but witty references and care packages here and there.

@TheonlyMrsHolmes

Had the teensiest crush on this user some time ago for reasons xyz. Also a lovely user.

@Ya Dunno

70% of the time you're really good, the rest of the time you seem to be arguing with someone, not sure why. Perhaps you are just misunderstood, but I like you. Also very persistent. :tongue:

@CoolCavy love all of the cute images and VMs. (insert picture of guinea pig wearing sunglasses here).

@kandykissesxox

Interesting person to talk to and very nice.

@TSR Jessica :lovehug: :jumphug: :penguinhug: :loveduck: :bubbles: :godancing: :dice: bae.

@Ethereal World
Has livened TSR up a bit, and Bath is pretty cool. Her famous blog, as well. Have read a few posts, still need to get round to reading to the rest :facepalm2:

@Alexion
Have had one or two late night conversations with this user. Stunning likeness to Dr Harrison Wells.

@Indeterminate One can only hope to get to where this user has academically. Well done to him on getting accepted for his Pg(I think?) and his previous result.

@Zacken
Very helpful in the Maths forum, well done to him on his Maths offer and his GYG blog is probably the most active one ever.

@MrsSheldonCooper
Whether it's about twerking pakoras or annoying things that desi parents do, every so often she posts funny things that get a lot of rep. :borat: and I also love anyone that talks about dogs or cats or pets in general, they are the best.

@Lyrical Prodigy because bants :tongue:

@samina_ay doesn't stand for nonsense and posts funny things. :tongue:

@iEthan good presence in chat. Also love pictures of cats! :love:

@Anon_98 for being so useful on TSR here, there and everywhere. Makes TSRians smile. :h:

Aww! You're obviously my crush too :love:
Original post by ravioliyears
Okay, mine would have to be:
@SeanFM @Alexion @nucdev @homeland.lsw @SubZero~ @malware @Ethereal World @iEthan @Andy98 @Cremated_Spatula @spv @Matrix123 @z33 @Zacken and the fabulous @CoolCavy

Sorry if I have missed anyone :smile:

:hugs: hope you're OK! Thank you :h: :h:
Original post by samina_ay
@aamirac @whorace @blondie987 @georgiaswift @seanFM @Biryani007 @student403 @ravioliyears @loveleest or isit lovleest? :s-smilie: sorry for missing anyone out xxxx

Thank you! :biggrin: I wrote my list late last night so I knew I'd missed people but you're definitely on there! :biggrin:
@aamirac @whorace @blondie987 @georgiaswift @seanFM @Biryani007 @student403 @ravioliyears @loveleest or isit lovleest? :s-smilie: sorry for missing anyone out xxxx

Thank you :h: much appreciated

You didn't tag them properly :tongue:

@aamirac @whorace @Blondie987 @SeanFM @Student403 ^^^^^^^
Original post by Incredible97

Thank you! I can't believe how many people I've missed out! I'll put you on my list now lol :tongue:
Original post by iEthan
:hugs: hope you're OK! Thank you :h: :h:

I'm fab, thank you! And no problemo :biggrin:
Original post by SeanFM

@Anon_98 for being so useful on TSR here, there and everywhere. Makes TSRians smile. :h:

Aw, that's v kind- thanks Sean. You'd obviously be on my list too! :h:

You da real MVP :ahee:
Original post by SeanFM

@Student403 posts very funny stuff, like that 'look at it this way, you get to visit 4 countries for the price of 1' and I think a lot of people are used to seeing a friendly 'spoderman' around.

Thanks a lot Sean :hugs:
Reply 352
Original post by ravioliyears
Okay, mine would have to be:
@SeanFM @Alexion @nucdev @homeland.lsw @SubZero~ @malware @Ethereal World @iEthan @Andy98 @Cremated_Spatula @spv @Matrix123 @z33 @Zacken and the fabulous @CoolCavy

Sorry if I have missed anyone :smile:

Awhhhhhhhhhhh thanks bebz :wink: :smile:

Original post by Ethereal World
Top of the list :dance:

Are you putting up a list Ethereal? :ahee:
@Student403 and @CoolCavy (I'm running low on internet friends atm).
Original post by ombtom
@Student403 and @CoolCavy (I'm running low on internet friends atm).

:rofl:
Original post by z33
Awhhhhhhhhhhh thanks bebz :wink: :smile:

prsom!
Forgot three more v important people!!
@Hamoody @Student403 @Anon_98

Apologies guys!

Thanks for sorting it out for me :smile: x
Favourite has to be @Zacken and @TeeEm