The Student Room Group

Marks and Spencer Graduate Scheme 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by Kare_Raisu
My assessment for retail management was early February. Was told they were aiming to respond by the end of February but it was highly likely it would go into early Marcg before we heard anything.

Offers have started going out now :smile:
Original post by Bbbb45
Offers have started going out now :smile:

How do you know? Have you been offered a place?
A few people I know have had a reply 😔
are people getting phone calls with offers?
Original post by harkoclarko1
are people getting phone calls with offers?

Yes have you?
[QUOTE=Amy-April;62954093]Yes have you?

No I've not heard anything at all. Probably the longer I don't hear the less chance there is. I checked my online account with them and there is no change.
There's no change on my account either. The only contact I've had since assessment centre is regarding expenses for travel.
Original post by Grad0912
There's no change on my account either. The only contact I've had since assessment centre is regarding expenses for travel.
so have you not heard about any offers either? I didn't expect to hear anything yet?
No nothing. As far as I was aware they are still assessing until the end of this week. I expected to hear the week after that to be honest
Original post by Grad0912
No nothing. As far as I was aware they are still assessing until the end of this week. I expected to hear the week after that to be honest

I know I thought the same but apparently they started making offers today, my section manager also got an offer
[QUOTE=Amy-April;62956957]I know I thought the same but apparently they started making offers today, my section manager also got an offer
Was that for the grad scheme your section manager was made an offer for? Or just progression through the retail career path?
Original post by harkoclarko1
Was that for the grad scheme your section manager was made an offer for? Or just progression through the retail career path?

It was the grad scheme she got an offer for.
Reply 112
Original post by The.wolf86
How do you know? Have you been offered a place?

Yes
On what placement, the grad or business placement one? And for human resources or retail management?
Reply 114
Has anyone had an offer for the merchandising trainee graduate scheme?
Has anyone been offered a place on the retail management graduate scheme, still nothing
Reply 116
so weird that I posted that - Just got a call today offering me a place on the merchandising graduate scheme
Original post by sj1994
so weird that I posted that - Just got a call today offering me a place on the merchandising graduate scheme

When did they call you?
I emailed graduate opportunities and they replied and said that they have reviewed all candidates now and we will all hear the outcome by the end of this week or at the latest early next week.
ah surely they'd contact those successful first.... not looking good

Quick Reply

Latest