The Student Room Group

Car Goals - what is your dream car?

You've succeeded in your career, won the lottery, or otherwise gained more money than you'll ever need. What is the car you'd get above all else if money were no objection?

I'm looking for the coolest, the weirdest, or the just downright expensive cars out there people :cute:.

Personally? Some day, when I have the time and money, I'd love to buy and maintain a beautiful little Triumph Spitfire :love:

edit: just remembered another car I'd love to get my hands on one day (or something like it that the future brings): the Ariel Nomad :cool:

(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Toyota Corolla.
Theres several id love, including:
*Peugeot RCZ
* Peugeot 208 GTI
* Jaguar f type

As well as the above, Id also have a classic mini to take to mini shows (money and space in the garage permitting, lol)
Reply 3
Do I need to name ONE? :biggrin:

Lexus IS F is my current car-boner. They are plummeting in price too you can pick up a decent one for £20k
OR
Range Rover SVR, just cause
OR
Lotus Evora 400 because I had a shot in the old Evora S and LOVED it, such a great mechanically simple hybrid GT/Sports car.
OR
Vauxhall VXR8 since I have an illogical love for these, again a TON of car for your money

Realistic dream: Something that can drive more than a mile or ten without me needing to fix something else on it.

Although I am trying to restrain myself from buying a VW T25 van... My friend has an EJ25 lying around which would slot right in, although I HATE working on Subaru motors :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)
McLaren P1.

Cost: $1.15 million
Pangi Zonda 760lh (one off owned by Lewis Hamilton) costs £1.6m!
Jaguar E Type -

Ferrari 250 -

Ford Mustang Fastback -

(edited 8 years ago)
Porsche 911 Carerra S Cabriolet , affordable

Ferrari 488 Spyder, future
Had one of these in Dubai. I want one again. Desperately.

Why would you not want to drive around in a duck's face.

14 year olds can't drive

Why don't you make a favourite pony thread? :P
Original post by Alexion
You've succeeded in your career, won the lottery, or otherwise gained more money than you'll ever need. What is the car you'd get above all else if money were no objection?

I'm looking for the coolest, the weirdest, or the just downright expensive cars out there people :cute:.

Personally? Some day, when I have the time and money, I'd love to buy and maintain a beautiful little Triumph Spitfire :love:

et tu?

My dad had a Triumph Spitfire back in the 70s... fabulous car, looks good in red actually (his was yellow!)
Ferrari

Can't beat a Boxster.

One that drives itself, because I am the British Sheldon Cooper. If it has wheels, I will find a way to crash it.
'71 Ford Mach 1

Jaguar XJ

Austin Martin DB5
Original post by stefano865
Can't beat a Boxster.

Your dream car is a Boxter, really? :colonhash:
Audi r8 Matte Black :drool:

Original post by BristolFresher15
Your dream car is a Boxter, really? :colonhash:

No not a Boxter for sure. :tongue:

A Boxster. :wink:

It is admittedly not the car I admire the most.

But it is the car I want more than any other. The best thing is that this goal is actually attainable.

I prefer sports cars to supercars. :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest