Wow. Thanks. :biggrin:

I am now the happiest bunny in the world. :fleurdelis::bunny2::awesome:

Welcome :wink:
Haha hope you have fun hopping about today :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

LOL peak on KC and alex
Original post by Ethereal World
How you know me so well? :blush:

Come on ethereal world, just tell everyone it's me. They'll know once they see the baby is brown.
Original post by ZuluK
I can't wait for you to come to the Uk if you ever do.... Four Lions on repeat I don't care what happens 😂😂😂

Ummmm you thought wrong...don't know what gave you that idea. Meh I already have someone. AG was a back up plan :wink:

Good plan :biggrin:
Original post by Awesome Genius
Come on ethereal world, just tell everyone it's me. They'll know once they see the baby is brown.

Considering the demographic of the thirst-base* I don't think that will automatically designate you as the father of my genius child.

*my thirsty user base

Also props for calling me by my real name and omitting the N word :h:
Considering the demographic of the thirst-base* I don't think that will automatically designate you as the father of my genius child.

*my thirsty user base

That's true actually. Except with them your child won't be a genius, he'll just be a bed-wetter and a bit of a loser lol

I'm very disappointed in you.

*my thirsty user base

You should petition the mods to create a usergroup for your fans so that they could proudly display said thirst under their avatar. If enough of you are sufficiently assiduous you might be able to make it happen - they have one for Aston Villa supporters FFS :facepalm2:
That's true actually. Except with them your child won't be a genius, he'll just be a bed-wetter and a bit of a loser lol

I'm very disappointed in you.

Disappointment is a good background with which to form meaningful relationships.

I worry that our gene combination would be TOO good. We'd essentially create a situation like the last Jurassic World film.
Original post by ByronicHero
You should petition the mods to create a usergroup for your fans so that they could proudly display said thirst under their avatar. If enough of you are sufficiently assiduous you might be able to make it happen - they have one for Aston Villa supporters FFS :facepalm2:

Ahhhh, so is David Cameron a member of that? Or does he support West Ham? I get confused and he isn't doing much to crystallise it :facepalm2:
(edited 8 years ago)
Disappointment is a good background with which to form meaningful relationships.

I worry that our gene combination would be TOO good. We'd essentially create a situation like the last Jurassic World film.

Say what u like, I know where i stand now.
I love u more bby

Original post by Alcohonick
LOL peak on KC and alex

they are included also, I cba taggin
You're all utter tits.
Say what u like, I know where i stand now.

I know that being too keen will repel you AG. I'm just respecting your psyche.
Original post by Withengar
You're all utter tits.

:woo:
:woo:

Quick Reply

Latest