Reading
Visit website

University of Reading - 2016 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tishslt
Thank you both! exciting!! Now i just have to meet the grades :afraid::afraid:

Original post by gilberta
Reading send me an email. I only received a email from track today

Just got an unconditional offer to study psychology! So happy and excited! :biggrin:
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Original post by Heynothing24
Thank you so much for your answer! What were your other uni choices and what made you decide on Reading? :smile:

My other options were Brighton, Portsmouth, Chester and Plymouth. I chose Reading because of the feel on on campus, the open space and the field trips. On paper a lot of the universities were very similar course wise, but I felt like I could live in Reading for 3 year,its hard to put into words but I guess it just felt right. It felt safe and was all on one campus, so I wouldn't have to travel to my lectures by bus. I also liked how it felt quite relaxed. The course also suited me very well and I liked the range of modules.

Hope this helps and feel free to ask me any other questions
Emma :smile:
2nd Year human and physical geography
I applied for Biomedical sciences too.
I received an unconditional offer about a month ago but I'm not sure if reading is my firm choice yet. It's so hard to decide!!
Got my unconditional offer for BSc Chemistry today! Reckon it'll be my first choice, still torn between Reading and Kent.
Got a conditional offer for BA Theatre today :smile:
I have my 2 conditional offers for the BSc Psychology courses and an interview for the MSc course next Saturday. Its the only university I applied to so I'm glad :smile:
Got my Pharmacy offer a few weeks ago! I'm going to firm I think! x
Has anyone applied for Business and Management or International Business and Management? :smile: I've been offered places in both degrees and am now trying to decide which one to place as my firm.
Has anyone else got an offer for Zoology?
Reply 349
Original post by emilykate97
Just got an unconditional offer to study psychology! So happy and excited! :biggrin:

ooooh Congratulations!! Might see you in September then!
Reply 350
Got an unconditional offer to do Computer Science :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)
Got an offer for Computer Science with an Industrial Year on the 4th of November!! Anyone else applying for this course and has offers??:smile:
Original post by Alfred_Benn
Has anyone else got an offer for Zoology?

I received a conditional offer today!
Reply 353
Anyone Finance and Investment Banking?
Applied for Architecture and got a conditional offer (ABB) on Feb 1st ^.^

Anyone else planning to study architecture at Reading?
Original post by kiwikiia
Has anyone applied for Business and Management or International Business and Management? :smile: I've been offered places in both degrees and am now trying to decide which one to place as my firm.

I have firmed reading to do international business and Spanish !
have an interview for meteorology and climate on friday:frown: why have you guys chosen to study at reading?
WAG1 YOU MAN

Anyone applied for construction management and surveying???
Original post by DolphZiggler
I received a conditional offer today!

Congratulations! If you have any questions about student life, accommodation , or campus fee free to ask me..

2nd year Human and Physical Geography
Original post by avengedabbie
have an interview for meteorology and climate on friday:frown: why have you guys chosen to study at reading?

I can tell you why I chose Reading, if that helps..

I chose Reading as I liked the campus. It is very green and spaced out, theres lots of different spaces to explore, like the Harris Garden and Wilderness. It also felt secure, the halls were all on campus or like a 5 minute walk off campus. It is a campus university but still close to a town, with a shopping centre and different things going on. The library facilities are also really good.

My housemate does the same course that you want to do, and he loves it. He loves the fact you have access the our own weather observatory, and that lots of alumni have gone on to be tv weathermen/women.

Hope this helps and good luck!
2nd year human and physical geography.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending