The Student Room Group

K-Pop

Scroll to see replies

TAEMIN HAS SLAYED ME!!! I actually reallyy like Drip Drop compared to press your number surprisingly. Anyone else?
Hello Everybady
BTS-Jimin, Rapmon, V and Cookie:colondollar:
Exo- Chanyeol, Kai, D.O, :h:
Shinee- choi Minho:kissing2:
Love all the above

Cheese in the Trap is my current fave - Seo Kang Joon <3<3
Whelp. I can't stop listening to SEVENTEEN's "Mansae" :ahee: how do I stop
Reply 124
Original post by Pellucid
Whelp. I can't stop listening to SEVENTEEN's "Mansae" :ahee: how do I stop

This means that you have officially slipped into the diamond life :wink:
Reply 125
Original post by justastudent321
TAEMIN HAS SLAYED ME!!! I actually reallyy like Drip Drop compared to press your number surprisingly. Anyone else?

YAS!
Reply 126
GUYS OMG OMG OMG LADIES CODE CAME BACK LISTEN TO THEIR SONG AND SUPPORT THEM GUYS!!! Zuny has transformed so much
Original post by aegyojihan
This means that you have officially slipped into the diamond life :wink:

They are such goofballs, I can't believe it's taken me this long to appreciate their awesomeness! Do you have a bias?
I don't know if you guys have already talked about it or know about the group... but have you guys liSTENED TO NU'EST'S NEW SONG OVERCOME?!?!?!?!? I CAN'T GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD
Taemin's song Eyes nose lips is on repeat for me. His voice is bloody amazing !!:dancing2:
I know right! TAEMIN'S RUINING MY LIFE WITH THIS NEW ALBUM
Reply 131
They are such goofballs, I can't believe it's taken me this long to appreciate their awesomeness! Do you have a bias?

Welcome to the fandom! ^_^ I have two biases: Joshua and Jeonghan :smile:
Reply 132
Original post by I'm_infires
I don't know if you guys have already talked about it or know about the group... but have you guys liSTENED TO NU'EST'S NEW SONG OVERCOME?!?!?!?!? I CAN'T GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD

Yes OMG! I waited so long and they slayed! <3
Yes OMG! I waited so long and they slayed! <3

But at the very end of the song... 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 there was a bad fail at English... "You all I nee yeah" trying to say You're all I need yeah. It hurt my heart and i laughed so hard😂😂😂
Reply 134
Original post by I'm_infires
But at the very end of the song... 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 there was a bad fail at English... "You all I nee yeah" trying to say You're all I need yeah. It hurt my heart and i laughed so hard😂😂😂

K-Pop isn't complete without its cute Engrish XD
Welcome to the fandom! ^_^ I have two biases: Joshua and Jeonghan :smile:

Joshua is actually gorgeous, it's bordering on unfair to humankind :tongue: And Jeonghan has such perfect hair, I'm so jealous haha
taeyanmn
Reply 137
Joshua is actually gorgeous, it's bordering on unfair to humankind :tongue: And Jeonghan has such perfect hair, I'm so jealous haha

Haha yes! My Jisoo is gorgeous and Jeonghan is an angel and hair goals <3
Reply 138
Taemin slayed with his new MV's///// geez that boy.... DJKASHDFKASF so damn sexy
AND NU EST OVERCOME IS SUCH A GOOD SONG!
Along with Mamamoo <3
My two Biases V from BTS and Lee Minho from Shinee will be in an upcoming K drama in mid 2016. Cannot wait :drool:

Quick Reply

Latest