The Student Room Group

Tinder date with a guy more attractive than me!

Yeah yeah, I know attractiveness is subjective. But this guy is slim and toned and has perfect skin and a nice face, whilst I'm a bit chubby and I have acne all over my face and back. Usually guys aren't interested in me at all because of these things, so I was super surprised when hunky Tinder guy asked me out. I'm dreading the possibility of him seeing me and realising that I look different to how he imagined. Any tips anyone?
Original post by Crazy Sheep
Yeah yeah, I know attractiveness is subjective. But this guy is slim and toned and has perfect skin and a nice face, whilst I'm a bit chubby and I have acne all over my face and back. Usually guys aren't interested in me at all because of these things, so I was super surprised when hunky Tinder guy asked me out. I'm dreading the possibility of him seeing me and realising that I look different to how he imagined. Any tips anyone?

Did u catfish him? O.O did u not have photos up?? :lol:
Reply 2
Original post by curiousduck
Did u catfish him? O.O did u not have photos up?? :lol:

Noooo haha. But I'm wearing make up or have filters on most of my pics, and in the full length pics I'm wearing flattering things and pulling good poses!
Noooo haha. But I'm wearing make up or have filters on most of my pics, and in the full length pics I'm wearing flattering things and pulling good poses!

Then you wear make up when you see him and you wear flattering things when you see him as well :h:
Lure him to Gotham's sewers, face him in a fistfight, break him back and send him to a remote prison in the Middle East from which he's unlikely to escape.
Reply 5

omg firstly make sure you're safe have emergency calls easily accessible and like buy your drinks and make sure nothing is in them and go your own way home!!! safety first darling and I've herd so many rape and murder cases on tinder which is so freaky :frown:( I wish the best for your date and I bet you're attractive honestly regardless of the acne because they'll go and they're natural and being chubby doesn't make you unattractive, personally I think it so cute but good luck!!! hope you update us with the after date details lol x

EDIT: Get that makeup flawless like no expense and make sure you're in good lighting and that your hair covers your face if the lighting isn't working out to your advantage!!
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by curiousduck
Then you wear make up when you see him and you wear flattering things when you see him as well :h:

Yeah but what if we get to ~naked times~

Original post by Withengar
Lure him to Gotham's sewers, face him in a fistfight, break him back and send him to a remote prison in the Middle East from which he's unlikely to escape.

Nice try, but I've only seen that happen once and the guy definitely escaped!
Yeah but what if we get to ~naked times~

Then he deals with it :lol: vagina is vagina...

Nice try, but I've only seen that happen once and the guy definitely escaped!

I'm pretty sure the guy who escaped was Batman. Your little boytoy isn't Batman.
Chances are he probably looks better in photos as well, don't worry about it.
Reply 10
Original post by sadly
omg firstly make sure you're safe have emergency calls easily accessible and like buy your drinks and make sure nothing is in them and go your own way home!!! safety first darling and I've herd so many rape and murder cases on tinder which is so freaky :frown:( I wish the best for your date and I bet you're attractive honestly regardless of the acne because they'll go and they're natural and being chubby doesn't make you unattractive, personally I think it so cute but good luck!!! hope you update us with the after date details lol x

EDIT: Get that makeup flawless like no expense and make sure you're in good lighting and that your hair covers your face if the lighting isn't working out to your advantage!!

People get murdered on Tinder dates?? Well that will REALLY help with the first date nerves!

(Good excuse for a full-body weapon check though :sexface:)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending