The Student Room Group

Are online relationships good or bad?
I mean there is a MASSIVE grey area...
That's open for a pretty broad range of comments...
Original post by scnotcrazy

Personally, I think they can be really good as you can specifically find people that have the same interests as you. Bad thing is you don't know how reliable they are behind the screen.
IMO I would say bad because that's something else to think about and care for and love while you get on with your own life.
Personally i see it as a waste of time when i could be using that time for something else.
Reply 5
really
Reply 6
I actually refuse to text people I am seeing, I am a sensual man and a couple of words on a screen does net satisfy me.
Original post by whorace
I actually refuse to text people I am seeing, I am a sensual man and a couple of words on a screen does net satisfy me.

There was me getting my hopes up LOOOL JOKE:rofl:

It depends ^^ but I met by best friend online (she's at the other side of the world <3) ! So it could be good \o/ (I know you're talking about love but I still think it depends :P )
Reply 9
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
It depends ^^ but I met by best friend online (she's at the other side of the world <3) ! So it could be good \o/ (I know you're talking about love but I still think it depends :P )

both
both

Well then for friendship it can totally work as hell ! And in love Idk because if you never saw the person irl etc you can't really trust her or Idk, maybe if both are sure of themselves and far away from each other then why not ^^
Reply 11
Original post by samina_ay
There was me getting my hopes up LOOOL JOKE:rofl:

You'd at least have to strip for me on Skype first!
Reply 12
.-.
Reply 13
Original post by whorace
You'd at least have to strip for me on Skype first!

what age are you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending