The Student Room Group

Giris, if your boyfriend wanted to please you in bed, would it turn you off ?.

Scroll to see replies

I hate it, it's such a turn off. Ergghhh
Original post by Vibtox
Would you look down on him?.

:noway:
Original post by Bob Mackenzie
I can see by your icon you have been raised to a boy toy. There is a fool born every minute.
You should know what is good for the goose is good for the gander when a woman is respected for more than property.

Why have you just insulted me when you know nothing about me?
Original post by Foo.mp3
Umm.. :innocent:

Rather big on assumptions vs. low on information, aren’t we, sport :borat:

Not very polite of you amigo. Kindly show the lady a little more respect :bandit:

1) Objectifying women is uncouth/retrograde

2) Women are perfectly free to self-objectify, however

3) Neomasculinists do not regard women as property, but as different to us males, in certain key respects (e.g. submissiveness/emotionality)

4) Respect over and about the basics must be earnt rather than not granted by default no matter what you have between your legs

Ah I see,are you feeling okay?

Thank you for taking on the bully
Original post by Foo.mp3
On the plus side, I'm no longer freezing to death. On the flip-side I'm still being slowly poisoned :sick:

Don't mention it. You know I've always got your back doll-snatch :kiss:

Before you moved into the property,did you notice anything weird smelling or funny?

Thank you,DB! I sincerely appreciate you :smile:
Original post by Foo.mp3
Umm.. :innocent:Rather big on assumptions vs. low on information, aren’t we, sport :borat:

Not very polite of you amigo. Kindly show the lady a little more respect :bandit:

1) Objectifying women is uncouth/retrograde

2) Women are perfectly free to self-objectify, however

3) Neomasculinists do not regard women as property, but as different to us males, in certain key respects (e.g. submissiveness/emotionality)

4) Respect over and about the basics must be earnt rather than not granted by default no matter what you have between your legs

Really and your the chauvinist that said his woman would get satisfied by"default". If you respect your woman and lover you satisfy her with intent not by default. You get to know her and what she wants then you give her what she wants. From what you have said in your past posts it is all about you and if she gets anything out of the act it will be from watching you satisfy yourself. You need to learn to treat a woman like a gentleman would and with a gentleman an woman always cums first.

Ps you need to learn how to spell.
Neomasculinists
earnt
Original post by Foo.mp3
Yup, but long story

Glad to hear it, look forward to seeing some loyalty back in t'other direction sometime soon e.g. as per the above predicament :erm:

People in glass houses :u:

My position is rational and objective, not unduly influenced by my own gender. It’s not about prejudicial support for men vs. women, it’s about what works in terms of gender dynamics e.g. what makes men and women tick, and for healthy, harmonious, and stable interpersonal relations (as the basis for parental relations and hence family environments). It boils down to our biological essence, avoiding the pitfalls of human nature, and social sustainability regarding the raising of future generations (see my thread on fatherlessness for a clue or two)

They’ve tended to have been historically, and I see no reason to suppose this will suddenly cease to be the case going forward, on the contrary, one's capabilities generally tend to improve with age/experience :yy:

1) You’ve confused respect with desire to please

2) A desire to please may be viewed as superfluous when, as stated, one tends to please women by default as it is

3) If a guy fundamentally 'disrespects' a woman by (completely) neglecting her sexual needs, and she puts up with it, then one might argue that the fundamental problem is not just his selfishness but that she lacks the self-respect to do something serious about it

That’s one way to operate, and if it works for you, then great. Personally, I prefer to give people what they want at my discretion, and not to foster a culture of expectancy/allow anyone to take anything meaningful/sacrificial for granted

I can see why you might think that but you presume way too much, I operate on many different levels, in different combinations, in different circumstances, with different wenches. You can’t pigeonhole me, I write the rule book as I go along (within reason)

Thank you :smile: okay

Yep,one thing about you is that you're never one to hand out everything on a plate let's just say. Tough to reason with at times and you're a very firm person!
(edited 8 years ago)
why would it be a turn off? i would marry the guy if he could go on down on me and make me moan so fkn loud lol
Pleasing your woman in bed?

Beta as ****.
Original post by Free Kurdistan
Pleasing your woman in bed?

Beta as ****.

not really, its sexy as hell. i know loads of alpha males who are willing to do it to girls
why would it be a turn off? do other girls find it a turn off? i would marry the guy if he could go on down on me and make me moan so fkn loud lol
Original post by Anonymous
not really, its sexy as hell. i know loads of alpha males who are willing to do it to girls

I'm obviously taking the piss :rofl:
Original post by Free Kurdistan
I'm obviously taking the piss :rofl:

i cant tell when people are being genuine or not these days haha
Why on earth would I look down upon a man who genuinely cares for my needs too and want to please me in bed!? I wouldn't be in bed with a man who doesn't care about me anyway.

If anything I would love him more if he wants to please me.
Original post by queen-bee
Why have you just insulted me when you know nothing about me?

First I don't know if you are a real person or a figment of Mr Foo's imagination.
I will assume you are real.
Look at your icon. You represent yourself as a submissive to what appears to be an Arab Sheik content to be just one of the Harem there to satisfy the carnal desires of a potentate with a long history of using women as toys for their joys.
Mr. Foo has such a delusion of grandeur about himself.
You did say something however that gives me reason to think you were not completely fooled by Mr. Foo's feeble attempt at poetic seduction and self aggrandizement. You mentioned that if you went with someone who did not give you any satisfaction, you would not do it twice. Good for you!!
Still believing you are a real person, I apologize for being so abrupt but I had to rattle your chain to see where you would come from.
(edited 8 years ago)
All the females that get nasty with me are like an arrow holder.. cos dey quiver hurgh hurgh
Original post by Bob Mackenzie
First I don't know if you are a real person or a figment of Mr Foo's imagination.
I will assume you are real.
Look at your icon. You represent yourself as a submissive to what appears to be an Arab Sheik content to be just one of the Harem there to satisfy the carnal desires of a potentate with a long history of using women as toys for their joys.
Mr. Foo has such a delusion of grandeur about himself.
You did say something however that gives me reason to think you were not completely fooled by Mr. Foo's feeble attempt at poetic seduction and self aggrandizement. You mentioned that if you went with someone who did not give you any satisfaction, you would not do it twice. Good for you!!
Still believing you are a real person, I apologize for being so abrupt but I had to rattle your chain to see where you would come from.

Nah bish,I'm a cartoon,seriously you're one weird troll with issues.
Don't lecture me about foo when I know him more than an irrelevant troll in the Internet.
And yes bish,I like my DP,if you have a problem with that,well that ain't my problem. Lol Arab sheikh because the guy is dressed in middle eastern attire?! You're an ignorant fool who need educating,I shall say no more. Wtf is most of the garbage you've just written. Get over yourself please. And yes I am a submissive exotic princess,ready to submit to Lawrence of Arabia :wink:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by queen-bee
Nah bish,I'm a cartoon,seriously you're one weird troll with issues.
Don't lecture me about foo when I know him more than an irrelevant troll in the Internet.
And yes bish,I like my DP,if you have a problem with that,well that ain't my problem. Lol Arab sheikh because the guy is dressed in middle eastern attire?! You're an ignorant fool who need educating,I shall say no more. Wtf is most of the garbage you've just written. Get over yourself please. And yes I am a submissive exotic princess,ready to submit to Lawrence of Arabia :wink:

Interesting point of view for the twenty first century. Hope it works out for you.
Reply 58
Original post by Vibtox
Would you look down on him?.

omg that is soo hot and cute like I would hop on that D and get that rod up my multiple openings like....
Yeh unfortunately :frown: try pleasing her with mathematical equations or poetry instead, they tend to prefer that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending