The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Hey les amis <3 !

Feeling kinda mmh bored, and lost , and Idk if I should message back my ex who sent me 5 messages.
Whatever I'm not here for advices I just want to talk about whatever you want , or ask me something .. whatever you want !

Just want to talk right now :smile:

Bisous cailloux <3

Posted from TSR Mobile

No offence but are you some kind of furry or something because not to be rude or anthing, but your overall presentation is a total mess
No it's okay I did the big part of my work, I just have to write down some stuff , that wont be long ^^
What about you ?

Ah that's good. No, I only have a few really small pieces of work to do.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sadly
No offence but are you some kind of furry or something because not to be rude or anthing, but your overall presentation is a total mess

What does furry mean ? :3
Original post by Matrix123
Ah that's good. No, I only have a few really small pieces of work to do.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good too haha :3 good luck \o/
Helllooooo!
How is everyone?
Good too haha :3 good luck \o/

Thanks, you too :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
Thanks, you too :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:h:
Reply 187
What does furry mean ? :3

Not to be rude again but how are you going to honestly ask me what a furry is and pull this :3 out?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by JenniMusic
Helllooooo!
How is everyone?

Hi ! :smile:
Fine thanks, what about you ?
Original post by sadly
Not to be rude again but how are you going to honestly ask me what a furry is and pull this :3 out?

... I'm not a native and I never saw this word before so, do you have a synonym ?
Reply 191
... I'm not a native and I never saw this word before so, do you have a synonym ?

awh :frown: sorry but honestly google is best like I can't even begin to describe them...lol
Original post by sadly
awh :frown: sorry but honestly google is best like I can't even begin to describe them...lol

-______- if I'm asking it's because google does not help --" is it colloquial ? (It could explain why I can't find)
Reply 193
-______- if I'm asking it's because google does not help --" is it colloquial ? (It could explain why I can't find)

oh lol so like people who are obsessed with like walking talking animals and love to make that :3 face but like I doubt you are after this lol so just ignore me lol have a good day.
Original post by sadly
oh lol so like people who are obsessed with like walking talking animals and love to make that :3 face but like I doubt you are after this lol so just ignore me lol have a good day.

I totally like to put that face everywhere :3 and Idk what you're talking about but even if I was this way it would be my business tho :lol:
Have a good day too !
I believe quite a lot of people do :3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WetWolvesBlab
I believe quite a lot of people do :3

Posted from TSR Mobile

I believe too ;3
Reply 197
lol yeah its used a lot in general by young people and myself included, who's almost 18 aha, i use way too many emoji's and kaomojis :')
I believe too ;3

Mon Amie if anyone asks if your a furry and don't know what it means go on urban dictionary, since there isn't just one definition 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zaki_
lol yeah its used a lot in general by young people and myself included, who's almost 18 aha, i use way too many emoji's and kaomojis :')

Awh a little bubba here, life doesn't change when your 18 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest