The Student Room Group

Have Uni Offers for medicine been given out yet ??

Had my interviews for Glasgow and Aberdeen way back in November and not a cheep yet......:frown: Do they really take that long to decide ? I just want to get the good news I'm still in with a chance or the bad news that i have to rethink my career options. Any advice out there ??? Its 23rd Feb 2016 at the moment.
Original post by Betty555
Had my interviews for Glasgow and Aberdeen way back in November and not a cheep yet......:frown: Do they really take that long to decide ? I just want to get the good news I'm still in with a chance or the bad news that i have to rethink my career options. Any advice out there ??? Its 23rd Feb 2016 at the moment.

You should take a look on the specific threads for Medicine of those 2 unis! And you can also ask this on their as well. :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by BristolFresher15
You should take a look on the specific threads for Medicine of those 2 unis! And you can also ask this on their as well. :smile:

Thanks - that's really helpful - I will do thanks :wink:

Just from a quick glance apparently the offers are going to start going out starting later this month and early next month apparently. Could be wrong though so check out both threads yourself in detail, I'm sure you'll find your answer :smile:
Reply 4

Hope you get some good news soon, I understand how it feels to wait :redface:
Reply 5
Original post by BristolFresher15
Just from a quick glance apparently the offers are going to start going out starting later this month and early next month apparently. Could be wrong though so check out both threads yourself in detail, I'm sure you'll find your answer :smile:

Thanks ........er.....where do you find the specific threads for each of the Uni's ????
Reply 6
Thanks ........er.....where do you find the specific threads for each of the Uni's ????

Here it is I think, it has most of the medical schools listed
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=537
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest