UCL Medicine Applicants 2016

Scroll to see replies

Congrats all you guys with an offer !!! :h:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 1141
Original post by megafidget
Ahah thanks, we were very lucky that it came so early. The waiting was horrific! I think it's really tough because you can't forget about it at all in 1-2 weeks, but would still much rather take this than months of not knowing anything :tongue:

True true. It's just when you know that news of some kind is imminent... :redface:.
Original post by Lili1998
Congrats all you guys with an offer !!! :h:

When was your interview? Wednesday as well?
Original post by Funky_Giraffe
When was your interview? Wednesday as well?

Haha no... my interview was on 2nd Feb and I got an offer a week later. :smile:
Also can anyone help me out with this killer decision I have to make between Imperial and UCL please? :redface:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3911735
So all interviews have been given out?
Original post by gabby07
True true. It's just when you know that news of some kind is imminent... :redface:.

Exactly... oh well I'm sure it'll be good news!
hey guys just got a quick question for those who have had their interviews.

was wondering if the interviewers have your personal reference during your interview or just your PS?

:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by gabby07

good luck! hope it's good news :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
anyone heard anything today?
Original post by medprospects
hey guys just got a quick question for those who have had their interviews.

was wondering if the interviewers have your personal reference during your interview or just your PS?

:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

They have your Reference, PS and bmat essay
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Nightinwind
anyone heard anything today?

Nope i havent yet, but i do remember seeing on one of the emails that the ladies who send out the emails help with the interviews so wont be able to reply on tues or wed. I dont know if that has anything to do with noone hearing yesterday or today but its a suggestion! :smile:
Reply 1152
Hey what was the animal BMAT question?? Thanks :smile:
Original post by Azula
Hey what was the animal BMAT question?? Thanks :smile:

You might want to post this in a veterinary thread too- more people will know there since the majority of them will have done it :smile:
Reply 1154
Original post by Funky_Giraffe
You might want to post this in a veterinary thread too- more people will know there since the majority of them will have done it :smile:

Great idea thank you :-)
Reply 1155
Original post by koreankid
Nope i havent yet, but i do remember seeing on one of the emails that the ladies who send out the emails help with the interviews so wont be able to reply on tues or wed. I dont know if that has anything to do with noone hearing yesterday or today but its a suggestion! :smile:

@Nightinwind This is what I was about to suggest as well. Backed up by the fact that I don't know anyone who got their offer on days they were interviewing. Perhaps they don't have the time to process the papers when interviews are on because their time is taken up with that?
Original post by gabby07
@Nightinwind This is what I was about to suggest as well. Backed up by the fact that I don't know anyone who got their offer on days they were interviewing. Perhaps they don't have the time to process the papers when interviews are on because their time is taken up with that?

High 5:hi:
Reply 1157
Original post by koreankid
High 5:hi:

I feel like there's going to be another wave tomorrow...
Original post by gabby07
I feel like there's going to be another wave tomorrow...

yeah, me too... stop making me nervous!!!!! :biggrin:
any tips on how to control nerves before/during an interview? My anxiety was apparently the main reason I got rejected from imperial, in the two interviews I've had my mouth just got so dry and I had to glug some water.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending