The Student Room Group

Guys which one is it for you?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Ghetto booty ftw
Original post by xobeauty
What made you come up with that conclusion? With careful deliberation lol

Field research. Boobs are too varied. A nice butt can vary in size but there's some definite factors in what makes a nice butt.

Whereas people have a lot of variety in boob size and shape yet they're mostly all nice.

It's like having a set meal of pizza (boobs) and a meringue for dessert (butt), and having to decide whether or not you should get a pizza expert or a meringue expert to prepare both parts. Usually the pizza will taste good either way, whereas a poor meringue might be a bit burnt or be too soft or too hard. So it is best that you choose the meringue expert because they can probably make a decent as well.
98% straight female here...prefer them bewbs
Original post by Anonymous
Yes personality pays a huge part in a girl and 40 other million things... However which would would you rather...

Is it..

1. Boobs
or
2. Bum.

CHOOSE 1.

Don't be greedy :wink:

Bum deffo. Although any one or the either being too big can make the body seem out of proportion.
I've got small-medium boobs and a decent bum :frown:

You sound perfect!
Reply 26
Original post by ByronicHero
Only in threads where females come up. She's all I want FFS :moon:

You seem jelly :tongue:

haha why would be i be jel :wink:
Original post by mkap
haha why would be i be jel :wink:

:console:

There is enough Byronic to go around :awesome:
Original post by Dinasaurus
Field research. Boobs are too varied. A nice butt can vary in size but there's some definite factors in what makes a nice butt.

Whereas people have a lot of variety in boob size and shape yet they're mostly all nice.

It's like having a set meal of pizza (boobs) and a meringue for dessert (butt), and having to decide whether or not you should get a pizza expert or a meringue expert to prepare both parts. Usually the pizza will taste good either way, whereas a poor meringue might be a bit burnt or be too soft or too hard. So it is best that you choose the meringue expert because they can probably make a decent as well.

I'm dizzy. I don't think I get it, are you saying good asses are hard to come whereas boobs can't really go wrong?
Original post by xobeauty
I'm dizzy. I don't think I get it, are you saying good asses are hard to come whereas boobs can't really go wrong?

Yeah, that's correct. I think my analogy was a bit too-much of a roundabout way of getting that across.
Original post by Dinasaurus
Yeah, that's correct. I think my analogy was a bit too-much of a roundabout way of getting that across.

Roflllllllll that was really extra :smile:
Yes personality pays a huge part in a girl and 40 other million things... However which would would you rather...

Is it..

1. Boobs
or
2. Bum.

CHOOSE 1.

I'm an ass man :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheArtofProtest
A heartbeat.

Fussy bastard
Glasses, nice smile and lovely eyes.
Butt.

Is it..

1. Boobs
or
2. Bum.

CHOOSE 1.

I don't care about boobs AT ALL, if anything they can be a bit ugly sometimes. As long as your arse isn't absolutely non-existent, that's fine. If I had to judge on appearances alone, their face+hair is more important to me, maybe their height, but that's a bit shallow. That being said, wanting boobs and a skinny girl is just stupid as that's not possible unless it's fake.

Is it..

1. Boobs
or
2. Bum.

CHOOSE 1.

Bewbs

Ass can be further developed via physical activity
(edited 8 years ago)
That assss :colone:
I'd say boobs since I have an ass myself
Original post by Darien91
I'd say boobs since I have an ass myself

Reading this thread was really strange, but yours was the first post to make me laugh :laugh:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending